Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

21 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I'm a uva fan as well, but maye didn't look great that game, especially in the 1st half. There were times this year where uncs offense would hit some serious lulls, kind of in the mold of the uva basketball offense. I wish he would've put the team on his back doe. Both daniels and Williams have that superman trait that I didn't see in maye. He may have it though, he could easily turn out to be better than the other 2.

Nice to see there's a few of us wahoos still around 😀

I agree and I'm certainly not overly down on Daniels.  My biggest concern with him is not skill set but more so durability.  I believe though the right coaches (Johnson) can develop any of these top 3 QBs and make them successful.  If not, then we keep drafting one until we find our diamond. 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I mean he’s literally the only receiver who has shown up today

Agree but the taunting and then that turnover are not smart plays at all. Is what it is I guess but I know that’s the **** that loses games. 

I mean this dude cut his hand open on the bench after the play. He’s an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Agree but the taunting and then that turnover are not smart plays at all. Is what it is I guess but I know that’s the **** that loses games. 

I mean this dude cut his hand open on the bench after the play. He’s an idiot. 

The taunt was beyond moronic I agree, but the fumble was just a great play by the Chief defender and some bad luck. Im not gonna kill him for that.

The loss is on Lamar sucking and not running the ball enough when youre the number 1 rush team in the league.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

The taunt was beyond moronic I agree, but the fumble was just a great play by the Chief defender and some bad luck. Im not gonna kill him for that.

The loss is on Lamar sucking and not running the ball enough when youre the number 1 rush team in the league.

Flowers just ****ed up a great scoring opportunity. Guaranteed 7 if he woulda held onto the ball with the way they run it. You gotta blame him for that. Or….I gotta. You don’t and that’s fine. 

Lamar is making some bad decisions tho. Like what is he doing? 

Yea... I don't want the next Lamar either.  Who wants a guy who wins MVPs... breaks off highlight reel plays with his feet and arm constantly... who obviously works on his craft to become better?  

Yea... keep that ishbisln Bmore...

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

Jayden had less than half the interceptions maye had this year.

Easier to throw to huge windows or decide to run without looking downfield and limit picks. 

I want a QB not a weapon who plays at QB.

1 minute ago, klwilkins1977 said:

Yea... I don't want the next Lamar either.  Who wants a guy who wins MVPs... breaks off highlight reel plays with his feet and arm constantly... who obviously works on his craft to become better?  

He's a great player. Mahomes is a great Quarterback. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

Easier to throw to huge windows or decide to run without looking downfield and limit picks. 

I want a QB not a weapon who plays at QB.

He's a great player. Mahomes is a great Quarterback. 

Jayden also had the best qbr in cfb

Just now, mac8887 said:

Jayden also had the best qbr in cfb

Throwing to wide open receivers 

5 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

I wanna win Super Bowls

7 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Hes a one read and run QB throwing to wide open receivers 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

He's also throwing too two 1st round WRs who clown DBs every other play and get wide open. He rarely throws into tight windows in the middle of the field, usually only going to the boundaries. Much easier to cut down on the INTs when you're throwing to very open guys and on the boundaries vs into tight windows in the middle.

1 minute ago, Ghost of said:

Yeah highest qbr means not as much if you take hits and don't look downfield enough to throw. And throw to big open windows.  

I should make that handshake meme Maye fans and Mccarthy fans agreeing not to draft Daniels lolol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Throwing to wide open receivers 

I wanna win Super Bowls

Hes a one read and run QB throwing to wide open receivers 

40 tds to 4 ints. Best qbr in cfb. Won the heisman, and did all that playing in the sec. Why throw into tight windows when you can make the right decision and throw to the guy that's wide open?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

40 tds to 4 ints. Best qbr in cfb. Won the heisman, and did all that playing in the sec. Why throw into tight windows when you can make the right decision and throw to the guy that's wide open?

Because guys arent that open in the NFL. 

• Thumb down 1

Just now, mac8887 said:

Then I'm sure he'll make the best read then and throw it to the most open guy, just like he did in college 

You have to be able to make anticipation throws in the middle of the field into tight windows. Daniels has not shown that ability. Maybe he can learn to. Maybe he cant.

• Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 2