Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gizmodo: A Man's Penis Broke Vertically During Sex—an Apparent Medical First

China

A Man's Penis Broke Vertically During Sex—an Apparent Medical First

A man in the UK appears to be a medical first, though probably not in the way he would have wanted. His doctors say he’s the first known person to have had his penis broken vertically during sex. Despite the odd injury, though, the man has fully recovered.

A broken penis, or penile fracture, is more accurately described as a tear starting from the tunica albuginea, the protective layer surrounding the erectile tissue that pump blood to the penis. The reason why it feels like a broken bone is that most injuries happen during sex, when a fully erect penis is bent too far and/or with too much force and buckles under the pressure, which then causes blood in the penis to leak out. When that happens, it’s almost always accompanied by a loud popping sound along with quickly formed bruising and swelling, again much like a broken bone. The injury also causes immediate detumescence, or the loss of an erection. It’s thought to be uncommon, though probably underreported due to embarrassment.

The urologists behind this case study, published Tuesday in BMJ Case Reports, say their patient’s injury was even rarer than the typical variety. Like most cases, the 40-year-old man had gotten hurt during sex, specifically when his penis “buckled against his partner’s perineum” (more colorfully known as the taint). But he didn’t show many of the symptoms of a classic penile fracture. He hadn’t heard a loud popping when it happened, for instance, nor did he develop a “rolling” sign, which is when the skin of the penis can be rolled over a large bruise that forms on it. His penis was also only moderately swollen and he didn’t immediately lose his erection; instead, it gradually faded.

The strangeness was enough to convince the doctors to order an MRI, not usually needed in these cases. And when the test came back, it confirmed that the man’s penis had a three-centimeter-long vertical tear along the right side, around the middle of the shaft, rather than a transverse tear, or one that’s horizontal. Near as they can tell, it’s the first ever reported injury of its kind.

Click on the link for the full article

Former Three Dog Night singer Chuck Negron turned 71 years old today (6/8) and like any true rock star, he’ss experienced quite a lot in his seven decades, from hit records to drug addiction. But one event stands out to anyone who has read his autobiography, the night his penis exploded while sexing with a beauty queen. Ouch!!!

The candid Negron said “I think it was Miss Oklahoma and we ended up spending the night together and in the middle of the sex, it was like a hot dog splitting and you know, I found myself in the emergency room with my penis in my hand waiting to be stitched up.”

On 7/2/2021 at 12:33 PM, Riggo-toni said:

Former Three Dog Night singer Chuck Negron turned 71 years old today (6/8) and like any true rock star, he’ss experienced quite a lot in his seven decades, from hit records to drug addiction. But one event stands out to anyone who has read his autobiography, the night his penis exploded while sexing with a beauty queen. Ouch!!!

The candid Negron said “I think it was Miss Oklahoma and we ended up spending the night together and in the middle of the sex, it was like a hot dog splitting and you know, I found myself in the emergency room with my penis in my hand waiting to be stitched up.”

1D160-500x500.png?1275290602"Mama Told Me Not to Cum"

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

WHY DO MEN IN ONE IRANIAN CITY KEEP CRACKING THEIR DICKS?

In one hospital alone in Kermanshah, the largest Kurdish-speaking city in Iran, there were 172 cases of penile fractures

If you ever find yourself near the Zagros Mountains, in Kermanshah, the largest Kurdish speaking city in Iran — and if you stay really quiet — you may find yourself privy to a peculiar popping sound. 

What is it? 

Merely the sound of men bending the top part of their erect penis to one side while holding the lower part of the shaft in place, until they hear a click or pop. This little-known practice is called “taqaandan,” which is Kurdish for “to click.” The practice, according to DNB Stories, leads to the rapid loss of an erection, accompanied by said loud “pop.” 

But… why?

In one particular hospital in Kermanshah, approximately 40 percent of the 172 patients who practiced taqaandan said they did so because it was a habit — just dudes being dudes. “Others did it to overcome an erection or unwanted desires,” reports DNB Stories (according to a 2017 study on the issue, the higher rate of penile fractures in Kermanshah is related to a lack of sex ed). However, about a quarter of the men surveyed found it “pleasurable,” “refreshing” or simply “enjoyed the sound,” similar to that of cracking knuckles.  

Edited by China
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, China said:

WHY DO MEN IN ONE IRANIAN CITY KEEP CRACKING THEIR DICKS?

In one hospital alone in Kermanshah, the largest Kurdish-speaking city in Iran, there were 172 cases of penile fractures

If you ever find yourself near the Zagros Mountains, in Kermanshah, the largest Kurdish speaking city in Iran — and if you stay really quiet — you may find yourself privy to a peculiar popping sound. 

What is it? 

Merely the sound of men bending the top part of their erect penis to one side while holding the lower part of the shaft in place, until they hear a click or pop. This little-known practice is called “taqaandan,” which is Kurdish for “to click.” The practice, according to DNB Stories, leads to the rapid loss of an erection, accompanied by said loud “pop.” 

But… why?

In one particular hospital in Kermanshah, approximately 40 percent of the 172 patients who practiced taqaandan said they did so because it was a habit — just dudes being dudes. “Others did it to overcome an erection or unwanted desires,” reports DNB Stories (according to a 2017 study on the issue, the higher rate of penile fractures in Kermanshah is related to a lack of sex ed). However, about a quarter of the men surveyed found it “pleasurable,” “refreshing” or simply “enjoyed the sound,” similar to that of cracking knuckles.  

I hate you....

• Haha 1