Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 164th pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Owen Pappoe, LB, Auburn
A little undersized for a LB at 6'1" 225 pounds, but the dude is a freaky athlete who runs a 4.39s 40-yard dash giving him true sideline-to-sideline speed.  His athleticism helps him to be an excellent coverage LB.  I'd be curious how well he could play safety, too, given he's got a great athletic build and profile for the position.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

With the 164th pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Owen Pappoe, LB, Auburn
A little undersized for a LB at 6'1" 225 pounds, but the dude is a freaky athlete who runs a 4.39s 40-yard dash giving him true sideline-to-sideline speed.  His athleticism helps him to be an excellent coverage LB.  I'd be curious how well he could play safety, too, given he's got a great athletic build and profile for the position.

Sounds like Kyle Duggar. Could be a great viper/buffalo nickel type player with that athleticism. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duffy said:

Sounds like Kyle Duggar. Could be a great viper/buffalo nickel type player with that athleticism. 

Yeah, as the Packers already have starters at ILB, they have the freedom to get creative with his usage and design some specialty packages to make use of his traits.

• Thumb up 1

With the 166th pick in the NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Cory Trice Jr. Purdue CB 6'3 206lbs..

Trice is built like a linebacker who got kicked out to cornerback. He beats up opposing receivers in press coverage, allowing only one catch on 88 press snaps this past season.

While he has legitimate strong safety size, Trice’s game is better suited for the cornerback position. He is physical in coverage but lacks the same temperament in run support. His size and strength help impede the early stages of a route and smother possession throws underneath. He’s a decent athlete but lacks ideal fluidity and speed to recover when beaten, so press and zone coverages are where he should live. While there are limitations, there is also room for technical growth to make him a better pro. He won’t be for everyone, but teams valuing size over speed will covet him as a middle-round pick with upside.

ct.jpeg

@WelshSkinsFan and the Rams on the clock

@goskins10 and the cards on deck

@NYSkins21 and the Boys soon

@PokerPacker and the Pack soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the Rams soon

@Chump Bailey and the giants soon

@Est.1974 and the Vikings soon

@ComManDersFan57 and th Raiders soon

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

I’m here and I know I’m on deck. Checking into a hotel. Just need a little bit to catch up. Won’t be long.

It's this one of those rent by the hour places? They don't typically have free wifi you know.... 

• Haha 1

With the 168th pick in the 2023 ES Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Kobie Turner  DL Wake Forest

This kid is a really nice strory -started as a walk-on at Richmond (parents only gave him 1 yr to get a scholorship) ended up earning a scholorship becoming an All-American and expected to get drafted. Really physical, high motor, maybe a little tweener in terms of size for DT or DE in the NFL but he has the tenacity and has certainly shown the work ethic. I like his chances. 

image.png.643eaebe4af7dda535604c3b7e974fe1.png

@NYSkins21 and the Boys on the clock

@PokerPacker and the Pack soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the Rams soon

@Chump Bailey and the giants soon

@Est.1974 and the Vikings soon

@ComManDersFan57 and th Raiders soon

• Like 3

Just now, goskins10 said:

With the 168th pick in the 2023 ES Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Kobie Turner  DL Wake Forest

This kid is a really nice strory -started as a walk-on at Richmond (parents only gave him 1 yr to get a scholorship) ended up earning a scholorship becoming an All-American and expected to get drafted. Really physical, high motor, maybe a little tweener in terms of size for DT or DE in the NFL but he has the tenacity and has certainly shown the work ethic. I like his chances. 

image.png.643eaebe4af7dda535604c3b7e974fe1.png

Nice pick @goskins. Go figure… I wait 4 rounds and he doesn’t go until the pick right before mine smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With the 170th pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Moro Ojomo, DL, Texas
Typically when you see someone's a 5th-year senior, you expect them to be an over-ager, but Ojomo enrolled at Texas at 16, so he's a younger prospect at 21.  The Nigerian-born lineman should be able to come in and rotate in on the line immediately.  Packers only had a handful of DL returning this season, including last year's 1st round pick.  Behind the three starters on the line, I believe they only had last year's 7th round developmental flyer of a nose tackle who didn't really see the field.  With the selections of Byron Young and Moro Ojomo, the Packers now have a couple of backups who I expect to be ready to contribute in a rotational role.

• Like 7