Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

6 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

my political views are all over the place i can support anyone who is for one thing as long as they are not nuts(trump) or a bad person(clinton) and that is to stop

the massive spending that is going to destroy the nation.

I expect the GOP to win the majority of Congress (at least the House, unsure of the Senate) in the November election and it would be nice for them, if not doing meaningless crap like investigating Hunter Biden, to work with Joe to at least further reduce the deficit to something more manageable. It seems that the only scenarios where we've gotten traction on this recently is when there's been a Dem POTUS and a GOP Congress.

5 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

How hard is it for people to recognize that Trump's constant social media antics and his disaster, at least from a PR perspective, of handing covid led to many people just getting sick of him and wanting someone else?

Exactly.

It's almost as if a lot of voters had buyers remorse after 2016. The MAGA crowd seem unable to comprehend this. Naturally some nefarious conspiracy had to have taken place. When in reality people had just seen enough of his bull****. Over 81 million people in fact. 

Mayhaps when ya win an election by 8k votes over 3 states ya shouldn't be such a divisive prick if ya wanna get reelected. I'm no political strategists tho. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I expect the GOP to win the majority of Congress (at least the House, unsure of the Senate) in the November election and it would be nice for them, if not doing meaningless crap like investigating Hunter Biden, to work with Joe to at least further reduce the deficit to something more manageable. It seems that the only scenarios where we've gotten traction on this recently is when there's been a Dem POTUS and a GOP Congress.

If the party had not nominated so many trump flunkies i would agree, early this year it was looking like the gop would pick up 50-60 house seats and 2-3 senate seats now its looking like the gop could

lose 2 senate seats and not gain the house all due to trump.

55 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Its all political theater. 
And i have studied every pres election since the carter-ford election.

there were 7 counties in various states in the last election that had voting turnout out of the norm, they had completely different results than neighboring counties in the same state or neighboring states, they had multiple irregularities that no other counties in the nation had and those counties caused the results in 4 states to change from the expected outcome with the historic results in those states with the results from the rest of those states. 

i truly believe the fix was in and unless we make a voting system that ensures that the voted can be traced there is no way to prove it.

In many states There was no way to verify the votes and we need to ensure that we can do so going forward. We cannot have the public loose faith in elections. That will doom the nation

Which counties and states?

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Exactly.

It's almost as if a lot of voters had buyers remorse after 2016. The MAGA crowd seem unable to comprehend this. Naturally some nefarious conspiracy had to have taken place. When in reality people had just seen enough of his bull****. Over 81 million people in fact. 

Mayhaps when ya win an election by 8k votes over 3 states ya shouldn't be such a divisive prick if ya wanna get reelected. I'm no political strategists tho. 🤷‍♂️

I would agree to a very large degree. Trump was so awful that the norms may not show in that election. But my

problem was this 7 counties acted so differently than the others around it. If this was true it would have affected those as well, but in the areas around them

trump got more votes. 
The only reason the democrats had so many more votes was California

Biden won California by 6.1 million votes. He won the the entire popular vote by 7 million votes. If you had told me trump was going to get 11 million more votes i would have bet the farm on him winning

1 hour ago, tomwvr said:

I believe everyone involved in the attack on the capital should be held accountable to the full extent of the law. 

And no i did not vote for trump

i think he is quite nuts. But just looking at stats, history, voting numbers and vote percentages, I am 100 percent in agreement that the election was stolen - but not by who trump blames. I believe the republican party and democrat party intentionally rigged the vote to remove trump. 
It had nothing to do with the “deep state” it was both parties trying to reclaim power from a mad man.

Where were you on 1/6.

If Dems rigged the election, they would made sure they had big majorities in congress. They didn’t do that.

If the gop rigged the 2020 election, last thing they would do is gave Trump lose.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:29 PM, Jumbo said:

Ah, the things I wish that will be left unsaid 

👹

1 hour ago, tomwvr said:

Its all political theater. 
And i have studied every pres election since the carter-ford election.

there were 7 counties in various states in the last election that had voting turnout out of the norm, they had completely different results than neighboring counties in the same state or neighboring states, they had multiple irregularities that no other counties in the nation had and those counties caused the results in 4 states to change from the expected outcome with the historic results in those states with the results from the rest of those states. 

i truly believe the fix was in and unless we make a voting system that ensures that the voted can be traced there is no way to prove it.

In many states There was no way to verify the votes and we need to ensure that we can do so going forward. We cannot have the public loose faith in elections. That will doom the nation

This doesn't explain the millions more votes cast for Biden. I don't buy your beliefs. And I have a few more years than you voting and following election results.

Edited to add:  Not to to mention the over 60 state and federal lawsuits including up to the supremes that didn't go anywhere but out of the courtrooms.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I would agree to a very large degree. Trump was so awful that the norms may not show in that election. But my

problem was this 7 counties acted so differently than the others around it. If this was true it would have affected those as well, but in the areas around them

trump got more votes. 

Biden won California by 6.1 million votes. He won the the entire popular vote by 7 million votes. If you had told me trump was going to get 11 million more votes i would have bet the farm on him winning

Citation for your CA numbers, please. What I see is 5.1M difference, not 6.1.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Which counties and states?

Eire county pa

City of Detroit MI

City of Philidephia PA

Maracopa County Az

Burk county Ga

Cobb county Ga

Saginaw county MI

kent county Mi

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Where were you on 1/6.

If Dems rigged the election, they would made sure they had big majorities in congress. They didn’t do that.

If the gop rigged the 2020 election, last thing they would do is gave Trump lose.

So you are claiming i was at the capital on the 6th. Sad that you even question that. I never voted for the fool. I am just using history, stats and the eye test to say that there were issues. 
did you even read my earlier post.

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Citation for your CA numbers, please. What I see is 5.1M difference, not 6.1.

Typing on a phone - it was 5.1 difference

35 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I have no “proof” i just see numbers that made no sense historically, and in comparison to votes in other counties in the same region. 

And then two of the states with these issues had no way to “verify” the votes other than comparing a vote to a a ballot. There was no way to prove where the ballot came from. The envelopes on mail in votes were destroyed but ballots kept and there were no hard copy of a person voting given to them.

I live in maryland and they do a pretty good job at this - votes must be kept with the envelope it is sent in with and voters are given a printed receipt of the vote in an in person vote.
the thing we should have learn from the last election are being ignored 

1  nuts running for president are dangerous 

2 giving someone like trump an opening to play the i was robbed game with no way to prove it is dangerous to the publics trust in elections- 20-30 percent of the people will believe the crazy **** someone like him says and it will cause the real problems to be ignored

3 we must have a system to ensure we can validate every ballot 

4 we must have a system in place that makes mail in , drop off and other alternative votes secure - for example

i dropped my ballot in a drop box. It should have had a scanner and printer to give me a record that it was received, not just a slot to drop It in.

5 we must limit early voting to 1-2 weeks before any federal election  - the fewer ballots moved around and stored for up to a month can help ensure votes are secure. 
6 we must make a federal standard for a minimum number of voting sites and machines per thousand voters.

in the 1970s -80s in California to ensure people could vote homes had voting booths in garages for each neighborhood.  then in the 90s they changed it - many people then waited hours to vote…

Trumps antics made me not vote for him either time. I have not voted for a democrat since the first clinton election and a republican since bush 2s 2000 election.

my political views are all over the place i can support anyone who is for one thing as long as they are not nuts(trump) or a bad person(clinton) and that is to stop

the massive spending that is going to destroy the nation.

The only time the deficit went down in modern times was during Clinton.

26 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Exactly.

Trump got 11 million more votes…

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

The only time the deficit went down in modern times was during Clinton.

Yep and that was why i supported him the first election. He has a plan to reduce spending. But his monica issue and me trying to explain to my young kids what he did made it so i could not vote for him again. I believed bush when he ran saying he was going to cut spending - and when he lied and spent like a crazy man i could not vote for him again.

since 2004 i have wrote in george washington or voted third party.

trump in my

opinion was the worst president in my lifetime. But Biden may take the award away.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Biden won California by 6.1 million votes. He won the the entire popular vote by 7 million votes.

So? California's a state in the United STATES of America last I checked. 

Oh right I forgot. Like Senator Tom Cotton says real Americans live in real states like Wyoming or Ohio or Arkansas not California and New York. 🙄

• Like 1

Night folks thanks for the conversation -

off to bed caught the corona this week . Feeling alot better. If you all get the virus get your doctor to prescribe the drug remdesivir . I only was really sick one day this stuff really works

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So? California's a state in the United STATES of America last I checked. 

Oh right I forgot. Like Senator Tom Cotton says real Americans live in real states like Wyoming or Ohio or Arkansas not California and New York. 🙄

You are talking about the larger turn out. My point was that alot of that extra difference in turn out was california. Most other states were close. No other state had a larger percent difference (other than dc)

Trump got an addtional 11 million votes

Biden got an additional 10 million votes in all other sates than california. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Obama cut the deficit by like two thirds during his time in the WH. 🤓

Go get the app us debit clock

obama took office with 11 trillion debt left office with 21 trillion debit .

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

michael-jordan-lol.gif

2016 trump got 63 million votes

2020 trump got 74 million votes

In 2016 hillary got almost 66 million vote

2020 biden got 81 million votes.

Which says one thing people voted for trump over hillary (worst modern presidential campaign ever) 

Edited by tomwvr

Go get the app us debit clock

obama took office with 11 trillion debt left office with 21 trillion debit .

The debt and deficit spending are two different things. 😬

2016 trump got 63 million votes

2020 trump got 74 million votes

And yet he still lost. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The debt and deficit spending are two different things. 😬

Yes and it doesnt matter - the deficit is a fake number since the government plays with that number with off budget spending..

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Obama cut the deficit by like two thirds during his time in the WH. 🤓

I think what is bring referred to is that the deficit in 2008 was still lower than in 2016 (like 450 bill vs 550 bill). A lot of the explosion in the deficit under Bush happened at the very end of his term and beginning of Obamas term due to the response to GFC.

Edited by hail2skins