Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

8 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Most, if not all of the Republicans are anti Trump.   I should have been more clear on what I meant regarding "both sides".....I'm talking about 1/6 specifically.   

Whoa!  You mentioned Gaetz and Jordan for “both sides.”  You are saying they are anti-Trump?  If what you say is true, explain Hershal Walker.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Most, if not all of the Republicans are anti Trump.   I should have been more clear on what I meant regarding "both sides".....I'm talking about 1/6 specifically.   

If you follow the evidence, listen to the testimony, and analyze the events objectively then it seems to lead to only one conclusion. "Both sides"  does not mean pro-Trump and anti-Trump. Both sides means, people from different ideologies getting a say after reviewing the facts and participating in the gathering of those facts. 

When you go to court, you don't get a pro-defendant jury and an anti-defendant jury. You get a mix of people.

And I guarantee you if the evidence led anywhere else at all, Kinzinger and Cheney would have been delighted. They'd be excited to say, "Hey, McCarthy, Trump, and all the rest had a real argument here." Cheney is about as anti-Dem as you can get based on her voting history and her family. Kinzinger seems look a good dude. A loyal, straight-up kind of soldier who puts duty and honor first. I bet it breaks his heart to go against party.  Hell, he lost his seat because of it. He lost all standing in the party because of it. If he could say, "Stop! Here's a better truth!" He would, but as Bill Barr and so many other extremely high ranking Republicans in the know have said, the pro-Trump case is "bull****."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

So all the people who Trump hired and worked for Trump are anti-Trump. Including his daughter.

Or perhaps after having worked for him and saw what he was trying to do BECAME anti-Trump.

I'll let you enlighten us on your thoughts on that phenomenon.

I don't think any Republican politician likes Trump.   Just look at the flip flopping McCarthy was doing after 1/6.   They are faking it because he's still popular with Republican voters.

If Bill Barr was running for Congress or Senate, he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.

• Haha 1

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I don't think any Republican politician likes Trump.   Just look at the flip flopping McCarthy was doing after 1/6.   They are faking it because he's still popular with Republican voters.

If Bill Barr was running for Congress or Senate, he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.

That strongly suggests that life-long Republicans who DON’T need to protect their political future have nothing good to say about Trump. Does that tell you anything?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah, got it.  Because people like you exist, Republican politicians have to lie about their feelings to cater to the crazies.

Can we offer you to the commission for this insightful commentary?

5 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

Ah, got it.  Because people like you exist, Republican politicians have to lie about their feelings to cater to the crazies.

Can we offer you to the commission for this insightful commentary?

I'm not sure what you mean?  I know they are full of s--t.  No need for them to lie to me.   As I said I don't want Trump running again

By the way; where's the Biden bashing thread?    

Edited by FLSkinz83

8 hours ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm not sure what you mean?  I know they are full of ****.  No need for them to lie to me.   Again, I don't want Trump running again

DeSantis is a Republican politician.  It can be inferred from your statement here that you know he is lying to you even if there is no need to.  And yet he is your choice for President.

Welcome to logic in Trumpworld. Where they want to be clear they don't support Trump. But want to make sure rabid Trump supporters who don't actually like Trump should be heard on the commission investigating Trump so they can lie about Trump.

Edited by Epochalypse
Hopefully I got it right this time.
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

DeSantis is a Republican politician.  It can be inferred from your statement here that you know he is lying to you even if there is no need to.  And yet he is your choice for President.

Welcome to logic in Trumpworld. Where they want to be clear they don't support Trump. But want to make sure rabid Trump supporters who don't actually like Trump should be heard on the commission investigating Trump so they can lie about Trump.

They are politicians.  They all lie.  As Biden would say....."C'mon man"

On 6/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm not sure what you mean?  I know they are full of ****. No need for them to lie to me.   As I said I don't want Trump running again

There’s 3520 pages. Do a search. There are threads you go to post and bash Biden, Dems, libs, etc…

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

They are politicians.  They all lie.  As Biden would say....."C'mon man"

Well if you have such a poor opinion of our political structure, may I recommend moving to another nation, such as Russia.  I mean Trump is sure Putin was telling him the truth over our intelligence community.

These exploratory investigation commissions would never happen there.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

Well if you have such a poor opinion of our political structure, may I recommend moving to another nation, such as Russia.  I mean Trump is sure Putin was telling him the truth over our intelligence community.

These exploratory investigation commissions would never happen there.

I'm Ukrainian

These hearings have been simply devastating to Trump.  Regarding "voter fraud" it has become crystal clear that he is either lying or delusional to a point where he is detached from reality.  Neither is a good look for a man who wants to be President again.  And his shrinking list of supporters, the ones who aren't totally ignorant, are left to stammer whataboutisms and complain about one-sidedness.  

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm not sure what you mean?  I know they are full of s--t.  No need for them to lie to me.   As I said I don't want Trump running again

Two thoughts: This isn't a Trump-bashing thread. This is a thread looking at the events of January 6th and it's aftermath. Within that context, I could say that Trump is a liar, who treasonously led an insurrection trying to destroy the US government while simultaneously fraudulently stealing from his own supporters who donated bigly. I could say that the evidence shows that Trump used that money for self-enrichment in opposition to what his donors thought they were supporting.

And none of that would be bashing. Now, we could debate whether he engaged in active treason in his attempt to over throw the government, but again, follow the evidence.

As for Biden bashing, there are threads on how to fix the Democratic Party. There are threads on the economy. And if there's not enough examination of Biden or enough Biden-Bashing, any poster can start a thread for that purpose.

But again, this thread is about January 6, an insurrection against the United States, and the President's active engagement in fomenting it and profiteering from it. That's why you aren't reading a lot of Biden stuff in this thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I feel like I've walked into the DNC convention.    You guys are tough.   You chased away all the right wingers?   :) 

They usually leave once we start asking for facts.

The ones that stay, y’all start calling leftists because you don’t really have **** else. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Didn't Pelosi and Bowser know that there would be a protest in advance of 1/6?    Where was the security?

9 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I'm American, why are you voting in our elections?  Go back to your own country!

Did I say that right?

I'm American.  left there when I was 4.  Many years ago. 

• Haha 1

Didn't Pelosi and Bowser know that there would be a protest in advance of 1/6?    Where was the security?

That's been roundly debunked. Many articles on this topic have been posted on this topic.

• Thanks 1