Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2020 Week 7: Welcomes therestless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Our defensive line should have a feast on this

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/24/cam-erving-is-expected-to-start-at-lt-after-activation-from-injured-reserve/

The Cowboys will have only one of their starting offensive linemen Sunday against the Washington Football Team.

Left tackle Tyron Smith (neck) and right tackle La'el Collins (hip) underwent season-ending surgeries. Center Joe Looney, who replaced retired Pro Bowler Travis Frederick, went on injured reserve Oct. 10 with a knee sprain. Right guard Zack Martin won’t play this week because of a concussion.

That baseball game was nuts tonight. Drank a little too much, now gotta get focused on some real action. WFT v Cowgirls!! Can you believe Washington is actually favored this game right now. -1. For some reason I think they win this and that is where my hard earned money is going to go. In Kyle and Ron I trust.

26 minutes ago, zskins said:

Oh **** man I fell asleep little after midnight. Drank too much. Lots of water and coffee now...lol 

5 more hours to go. 😁

One too many glasses of rum&coke? :P 

I have a feeling we lose today, but would not be surprised if we win (which, in draft pick land, would be a loss). 

4 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Again, be happy we have Rivera and we are not the Cowboys lol...the leaks just keep coming from that team.

I almost feel sorry for them because they do have a boatload of talent on both sides IMO. McCarthy and Nolan - especially Nolan were poor signings for them.

Archived