Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

On 2/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, ConnSKINS26 said:

Reasonable people can disagree on whether to keep a vet like Kerrigan, your anger is misplaced. Me, I'd lean towards just keeping him. 

What's absurd is your description of him as "a great overpowering bullrusher" lol

Well, top 30 all time is pretty great, isnt it?

30 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Well, top 30 all time is pretty great, isnt it?

Sure. And? Doesn't make him an "overpowering bullrusher" as the guy described and I disagreed with. I didn't say he hasn't been good. Do we not care about nuance anymore, players are either awesome or terrible? 

10 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

They’re so delicious!! Steamed hotdogs are my jam!!

Boiled dirty water dogs. (I'm actually eating some right now and I've been awake for 10 minutes, of course whole grain bread, plant based dogs, real kraut, homemade brown mustard cause I'm boujie)

8 hours ago, zskins said:

Have you tried an air fryer? I air fry everything now...lol

Now that I've used an air fryer the term "magic box" means something completely different now.

28 minutes ago, Xameil said:

They probably think wraps are sandwiches too...

Of course they're sandwiches. Don't get nuts.

8 hours ago, zskins said:

Have you tried an air fryer? I air fry everything now...lol

Take a can or jar of unmarinated quartered artichoke hearts, drain all the water and empty them onto a paper towel to take out the excess moisture. Then put them in olive oil, coat them in parmesan cheese, and put them in the air fryer for about 15 minutes until the cheese turns brown. Same recipe (olive oil and parmesan) works even better for zucchini fries.

25 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Only if your a vegan...or need to be gluten free...to the rest of the world it's just a culturally appropriated burrito 

I suppose that's fair if you eat your burritos with your hands and dipping sauce, instead of smothering it in sauce and using a fork.

Unless your fancy ass eats wraps with utensils. I tend to think the board is full of west virgina hillbillies who eat spaghetti with their hands and forget there are plenty of you high falutin folks here too.

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I suppose that's fair if you eat your burritos with your hands and dipping sauce, instead of smothering it in sauce and using a fork.

Unless your fancy ass eats wraps with utensils. I tend to think the board is full of west virgina hillbillies who eat spaghetti with their hands and forget there are plenty of you high falutin folks here too.

Dont be a hater. I'm from upstate NY..while respect your ways to eat a burrito since you probably also eat a snickers with a knife and fork..it doesnt change the fact that a wrap after all these years is still not a sandwhich

8 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Dont be a hater. I'm from upstate NY..while respect your ways to eat a burrito since you probably also eat a snickers with a knife and fork..it doesnt change the fact that a wrap after all these years is still not a sandwhich

I have absolutely no idea how on earth a wrap, taco, hotdog, etc, is not a sandwich. It's thee single most absurd statement ever made in the Stadium, even after all these years which is unbelievably impressive.

14 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I have absolutely no idea how on earth a wrap, taco, hotdog, etc, is not a sandwich. It's thee single most absurd statement ever made in the Stadium, even after all these years which is unbelievably impressive.

I've said it once and I'll say it again...

What color is the sky in your world

42 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I tend to think the board is full of west virgina hillbillies who eat spaghetti with their hands and forget there are plenty of you high falutin folks here too.

You use hands... ? I thought it was just a trough of macaroni.

4 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Boiled dirty water dogs. (I'm actually eating some right now and I've been awake for 10 minutes, of course whole grain bread, plant based dogs, real kraut, homemade brown mustard cause I'm boujie)

Mustard?? You, sir, are a madman.

54 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again...

What color is the sky in your world

Kinda pink and blue like cotton candy. It's amazing. I love living in the Caribbean. 🤣

21 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Mustard?? You, sir, are a madman.

HOBO

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Now you know a little bit of history....

History
The modern concept of a sandwich using slices of bread as found within the West can arguably be traced to 18th-century Europe. However, the use of some kind of bread or bread-like substance to lie under (or under and over) some other food, or used to scoop up and enclose or wrap some other type of food, long predates the eighteenth century, and is found in numerous much older cultures worldwide.

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Now you know a little bit of history....

History
The modern concept of a sandwich using slices of bread as found within the West can arguably be traced to 18th-century Europe. However, the use of some kind of bread or bread-like substance to lie under (or under and over) some other food, or used to scoop up and enclose or wrap some other type of food, long predates the eighteenth century, and is found in numerous much older cultures worldwide.

Bread is as old as civilization and wasn't ****ized into those high falutin fancy wraps until they formed California and the real hippies went unchecked. 

Choke on that history lesson smarty pants. Wrap is a sandwich.

Unless sliced down to pinwheels, then it's an hor'devour or some such ****.

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

These mushrooms aren't just vegan, they're also organic and ethically grown under crap from free range cows.

Being Vegan just means my conscience is at peace.  :D

I went Vegan for 6 months last year. Then ate a piece of pepperoni pizza and came to my senses.

8 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Bread is as old as civilization and wasn't ****ized into those high falutin fancy wraps until they formed California and the real hippies went unchecked. 

Choke on that history lesson smarty pants. Wrap is a sandwich.

Unless sliced down to pinwheels, then it's an hor'devour or some such ****.

Look you smarty pants, yourself, I just know how to Google and paste! lol

17 hours ago, Jumbo said:

whoa....i should not have come into this conversation so stoned...i was all wtf....what forum is this...

It's the great sandwich debate...

It dates back to when Carlos Rodgers was here and started as a discussion on the Monte Cristo...then evolved into the sandwich debate..and now it's back in full force...the part of this that will REALLY blow your mind...

It only seems this debate happens when discussing the secondary...

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

It's the great sandwich debate...

It dates back to when Carlos Rodgers was here and started as a discussion on the Monte Cristo...then evolved into the sandwich debate..and now it's back in full force...the part of this that will REALLY blow your mind...

It only seems this debate happens when discussing the secondary...

It's pretty obvious. I'm sure he gets it.  :ols:

Carlos Rodgers sucks and should be traded or something like that. It turned into a classic and you modsters took it away.

Archived