Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

23 hours ago, Chew said:

RIP

"People from your world have so much to lose. Now you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot that you know about the ugly side of life but you don't. You've never tasted desperate, you're uh Bruce Wayne the Prince of Gotham you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name, so don't come down here with your anger...trying to prove something. This is a world you'll never understand. And you'll always fear what you don't understand" 

• Like 1

Somebody gave me a pie dish as a gift once with a recipe for spaghetti pie. The recipe was like, "It's a great way to use up leftover spaghetti!"

When has eating leftover spaghetti ever been a problem?

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Somebody gave me a pie dish as a gift once with a recipe for spaghetti pie. The recipe was like, "It's a great way to use up leftover spaghetti!"

When has eating leftover spaghetti ever been a problem?

image.png.0db9a2d2dda933400e0974d792ff0b8b.png

How is Lutefisk only at #26? You know what no sane person has ever had a hankering for? That's right gelatinous fish. 🤢

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Like cold spaghetti on wonderbread? 😕

Yeah, well toast the bread just a little, with some Romano sprinkled in the middle (I like it better than parmesan).  

Betcha never tried peanut butter with tomato slices on a sandwich, either...that's awesome too.  :drooley:

TasteAtlas food rankings are based on the ratings of the TasteAtlas audience,

Which apparently consists of total morons. 🤣

How yinz gonna put the Pittsburgh salad, chocolate bacon, or the Colorado delicacy that is spaghetti pie on this sposid worst foods list. Pashaw. 

https://www.tasteatlas.com/worst-rated-dishes-in-the-world

Pittsburgh salad is a twist on a traditional salad, originating from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The salad consists of a bed of lettuce that's topped with tomatoes or other vegetables, a piece of beef steak or grilled chicken, and crispy french fries.

Oh no How awful. 🤣

Teaching an online class this term and admittedly fell asleep about 40 minutes left in the class.

This is tough for a lot of reasons, if any because once I turn them loose I stop them about every hour to check on them and implore them to take a break so they can make the most out the full 5 hours they have to be online with me.  Check on family, eat something, remind yourself why your doing this.

So today, I told them straight up I fell asleep amd thats why i didnt respond them coming kff mute to say bye when class ended. Owned it, and turned it into an example of the need to take breaks, eat, not burnout so can get the most out the 5 hours.  No way around it so told them if they felt the need to put that on their end of class survey of me go do so as part of making sure they get what they paid for.

What I got in response we laugh emojis and IMs appreciating my honesty. It's hard to keep an online class engaged, but I'm a firm believer in keeping it 100 goes a long way in any relationship, even Student Teacher...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4