Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

• TK unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

If Young was taken by Cincy, you would rather go for draft picks than keeping Burrow?

I'd rather get Burrow and trade Haskins. He's not close to Burrow talent-wise.

I honestly think the best case scenario for us is Cincy takes Chase. He goes to the other conference and we get a ****load of picks for Burrow. 

5 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

If Young was taken by Cincy, you would rather go for draft picks than keeping Burrow?

I'd rather get Burrow and trade Haskins. He's not close to Burrow talent-wise.

He beat him out at Ohio State. We would get a crazy haul.

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

He beat him out at Ohio State. We would get a crazy haul.

Maybe, but Burrow has more upside than Haskins.

I don't know why so many are sold on Haskins, I'm not.  What I see is a strong-armed QB and that's it; Jason Campbell had a strong arm but nothing else to his resume'. His 'lost' appearance on-field during the year showed me a lot, and he needs an awful lot of work. Plus, he rubs me as a guy who is not going to put in the big effort off-season to improve. He needs a QB coach. I think Burrow would need 3-4 games then things begin to click for him.

5 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Maybe, but Burrow has more upside than Haskins.

I don't know why so many are sold on Haskins, I'm not.  What I see is a strong-armed QB and that's it; Jason Campbell had a strong arm but nothing else to his resume'. His 'lost' appearance on-field during the year showed me a lot, and he needs an awful lot of work. Plus, he rubs me as a guy who is not going to put in the big effort off-season to improve. He needs a QB coach. I think Burrow would need 3-4 games then things begin to click for him.

Have you read the Haskins thread? Take a look at my posts there. 😂😂😂 I’m not a Haskins homer.

But he did show some improvement. I’m not in favor of any 1 year wonders. Particularly a guy who couldn’t beat out the dude on our roster despite Urban Meyer preferring if Burrow had won out. 

Archived