Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

That was a fun game yesterday, Eller was a force. We played tough in the third but Murray was on one, he was very good. It was a “good loss” in a sense where we missed many open shots and hit the post a few times, after that fluke goal they got in late in the third it was over. Luckily we play those dudes again 3 more times. I can’t decide if I want to see the Pens in the playoffs again or not, they’re good even without their top Winger and Dman. It would be great hockey though, and I do think the physical play of the caps could really wear them down. In other news Connor Mcmicheal who the caps drafted last year has 80 points in 37 games so far this year for the London Knights, love to see it.

Edited by max21

Apparently Samsonov got hit in the head by an Ovie wrister in practice and was taken off the ice for evaluation.. They called up Vanecek to backup Holtby tonight, if he needs it. 

Also called up Fehervary and scratched Seigenthaler. Brass said they want to see what Fehervary has before the deadline? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

Apparently Samsonov got hit in the head by an Ovie wrister in practice and was taken off the ice for evaluation.. They called up Vanecek to backup Holtby tonight, if he needs it. 

Also called up Fehervary and scratched Seigenthaler. Brass said they want to see what Fehervary has before the deadline? 

I think they wanted to see how the depth is at D. If he would be ready to go come playoff time if need be, if not maybe make a deal at the deadline for a dman

• Like 1