Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

This season has been fun so far. Really tough to play against (except the Blue Jackets, apparently). Samsonov isn’t making Holtby expendable, as sad as that is to say. 

Haven’t been here as much As normal since I started a new job and can’t access the site from work (blacklisted 😡). In the process of moving to Maryland, so driving 90 minutes each way right now. 

30 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

This season has been fun so far. Really tough to play against (except the Blue Jackets, apparently). Samsonov isn’t making Holtby expendable, as sad as that is to say. 

This. I will forever be greatful for everything the beast has done for us. The save will always be etched in my memory. But Sammy is playing well enough to take some of the sting away when he has to leave  

My wife and I were looking at possibly going to the 12/31 afternoon game.  Is there a better place to go for tickets than the VividSeats site ESPN links to?  We don't go very often and paying $67 for upper deck corners seems like a rip.  It's too bad she doesn't like basketball, you can get Wizards tickets for $9.  Baseball has cheap seats and the football team is practically free if you want to suffer going.  

If any of you are part of a capitals fan page on FB (one that used to have this lady named Tracy that others were making fun of), any of you going to the block party at blue iguana in fairfax? It’s the Friday night before the super bowl, it’s to watch the game at the bar. 

Even if you aren’t part of the fb group, still go. Great chance to drink and watch caps hockey with fellow caps fans! 

7 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

They've all pretty much been do do lately.. Samsonov was the best player on the ice last night. They all look lost tonight. 

been a rough watch for sure. But can’t bring myself to turn the game off because I have seen us come back from worse on several occasions lol

So close Oshie. Almost looked to deliberate as he skated in 

What a goal by kuzy!

Shades of games 6 against the pens