Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter: Andrew Luck Retiring from NFL

CRobi21

On 8/25/2019 at 9:55 AM, KevinthePRF said:

Driving by the Colts forums this morning...

giphy (1).gif

Did you say something to them ? lol

Or just the vibe you got from reading ?

On 8/25/2019 at 11:15 AM, Califan007 said:

Wacky conspiracy time:

What if Luck's desire to retire is somehow tied to......wait for it....their assistant coach's house being shot up?!?!

Andrew fears for his life now because he was caught up in something nefarious with coach Frazier!! That's it! Now he's lost his focus and just wants to get away, and is only using his injuries as a cover!! And Trent Williams is also involved, too, also, as well!!...That's why he's not here, and he's using HIS injuries as a cover too, also, as well!!

It's all so obvious, really.

I refuse to believe that crazy conspiracy...

until there is a Netflix special on it.

I personally am waiting to send colts fans Lion King/Simba Gifs as revenge. Right when they move on and accept their fate. Right now they are still in shock. Many still think he can or may change his mind after he misses some time. 

I have waited so, so long for this. I can wait another few weeks. 

I don't like Andrew Luck, its not because of anything he's done or him personally. I just can't stand the worship. He has to be one of the most overrated QBs in recent NFL history, he is constantly put on a pedestal for above average play at best. I remember when he threw a dump off pass in his first preseason game (his very first pass), the receiver ran it for 75 yard or something for a TD. What was everyone talking about the next day? About how Luck's first NFL throw was a TD, even though the receiver did all of the work. He throws four interceptions in a game and barely holds on to the win at the last second. He "lead his team" to victory. All of the glory, none of the blame. Throw in the fact that for a long time he was in one of the worst divisions in the NFL...well there are six easy division wins for you. How could you not make the playoffs?

I'm not dissing the guy, he seems like a genuinely nice and humble dude. I just don't understand why this guy is treated as the second coming of Christ. I can understand it from Colts fans, but everyone else?

Simmsy, get where you're coming from. Devil's advocate, because the devil is cool, he had really good success with a terrible offensive line. He likely would have been the real deal if he had one. Until last year, there really was no running game there because the line was terrible. Another quarterback in that situation would have never gotten that  team to the playoffs during their first 3 years. A bad division helps, but those are only six of the games. 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, Llevron said:

I personally am waiting to send colts fans Lion King/Simba Gifs as revenge. Right when they move on and accept their fate. Right now they are still in shock. Many still think he can or may change his mind after he misses some time. 

I have waited so, so long for this. I can wait another few weeks. 

lol what gifs are these?

Archived