Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A cute Cowboy Fan gives me cr@p

fuji869

There is this girl where work from who is from Dallas, a little hotie too (too bad she is married), anyhow I was heading into the office this morning and she was heading out and when she saw me she said “I should have hit you in the head with the door so you can see Cowboy Stars!” I told her “Yea it would put me out of my misery” :doh1:

Originally posted by th869

Make a bet with her Cowboys win their first round playoff game and you will wear a cowboys jersey work. If not she can wear a Redskins thong to you Christmas Party!:pint:

Good one th869 :thumb: Too bad she is in a different department!

Here is more trash talking from the Cowgirl, she sent me an email in response to my Cowboy Jokes I emailed out last week.

I am very concerned for your emotional well being. You seem to be eaten up with this deep rooted hatred for the Cowboys.

Consider the long term affects! The stress on your heart as your blood boils with each touchdown. The possibility of hair loss as your pull on your hair in rage with each field goal!! Not to mention, growing old alone when the other two Redskin fans pass on.

It's time to let it go. Jump on the band wagon. Cowboys are good. Cowboys are your friends. I think you will be happier, and healthier, in the end!

Some girls think they are soooo funny. :doh:

i have taken nothing but crap from dallas fans since sunday night, including my own sister in law. and you know what? i don't have a comeback, because they beat us soundly, they kicked our behinds, and they showed us who the boss is at this moment in time. frankly, people, we have nothing to be really proud of right now. all of us live for the dallas-washington game every season, and we were humiliated in front of a national audience.

Archived