Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

We really have to draft a good TE this year.  Can't rely on Davis and Mr. Glass is as good as gone.

Redskins need a left tackle.  Skins have had an excellent left tackle for two decades.  It’s time to get another.  I agree though, they need to get Haskins some help on the other end of his passes.  A tight end and a better slot receiver would be good.  

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well.....****. That might have just about ended this game for the Vikings....i think The better option would’ve been to punt on 4th down and just rely on the defense on a long field. Stupid decision by Zimmer....

His defense hasn’t really stopped the Seahawks from rumbling down the field all night.  The turnovers have made a bad defensive performance look better than it was.  His offense has been better, so he pinned his hopes to them.  

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well.....****. That might have just about ended this game for the Vikings....i think The better option would’ve been to punt on 4th down and just rely on the defense on a long field. Stupid decision by Zimmer....

******* Seahawks are going to win. **** you guys, Seattle. Eat a ****. Please. 

The best option is to have your qb pull it down and scramble for 5 yards.

Like Haskins did yesterday in the fourth quarter.

Archived