Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT FROM #REDSKINS PRESIDENT BRUCE ALLEN & LB REUBEN FOSTER

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

April 12, 2019

STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT BRUCE ALLEN

"Everyone in this league is held to a higher standard.  Reuben understands that his past actions have led a lot of people to doubt him, and he has committed to doing the work necessary to earn the trust of his teammates, our great fans, and the NFL." 

"The Redskins have put in place a comprehensive responsibility and accountability plan to help Reuben be successful on and off the field. Elements of this plan include individual counseling, a structured living arrangement, weekly meetings with the club player engagement director, weekly meetings with our team chaplain, and targeted community service engagements."

"We have been very clear with Reuben that his past does not have to determine his future – but the responsibility is squarely on him to change. Reuben must fully adhere to the plan we have developed for him. Reuben knows that we simply will not tolerate any future conduct that is detrimental to the Washington Redskins organization or to the NFL."

STATEMENT FROM LB REUBEN FOSTER

"I am grateful to the Washington Redskins and the NFL for giving me this second chance. I appreciate the support I have received from the league, my team, and my union to help me succeed. I want to thank Commissioner Goodell for the time that he has spent with me and for his understanding of me as a person.  I accept the NFL’s decision and want to say that I am truly sorry for my past actions and the people who may have been hurt by them. Going forward, I will follow the plan outlined for me and work hard to earn back the trust of my teammates, the NFL, NFL fans, and the community. I know that my success is all up to me, and I am committed to not letting you down."

Just now, Califan007 said:

"...a structured living arrangement..."

I wonder what that consists of?...Cuz, yanno, jail can be considered a structured living arrangement lol...

Maybe he’s going to crash at dans place so we know he’s staying out of any and all trouble? 😂 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:08 PM, Califan007 said:

"...a structured living arrangement..."

I wonder what that consists of?...Cuz, yanno, jail can be considered a structured living arrangement lol...

What the team needs is a "structured training, conditioning, & rehab arrangement" much more than a structured living arrangement.

Archived