Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheer fellow fans up thread

Unbias

Hi Guys.

Season's been tough. Getting ready for another team to win a Superbowl is never easy.

I found a gif that hopefully cheers some of you guys up: 

giphy.gif 

I wish you all can stay warm and do your best to eat & drink yourselves to happiness this weekend!

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

that is all i have to say :D 

It's the greatest gif I've ever seen in my entire life. I can say with 94% certainty that I will never see one that is better. 

Okay okay I kid I kid... I know there's some syrups once you open you have to refrigerate upon opening...

On a more serious level, holy smokes what a wonderful treat... Big thank you to the Op!!

Y'all enjoy yourselves tomorrow I didn't watch the Superbowl last year, had nothing to do with it whatsoever... This year I've changed things up going to spend the day with the family I've got 13 lb of wings and six different sauces... I have completely quit drinking since the Skins season ended, well I think I had a few beers for one of the playoff weekends.. so Sunday I'll have some drinks and be tipsy like a schoolboy coming out of high school..lol..orrrr like when I was 14 or 15 and my mom let me and my (don't laugh)second cousin get drunk off of mad dog 20/20... I still so clearly can remember hugging the porcelain God and spending a day-and-a-half hungover.. is that awful for my parents to do?..probably so but I contribute it to one of the reasons I did not grow up an alcoholic.

Go Redskins... My grandfather was a broncos fan...

my grandfather absolutely hated seeing syrup placed on pancakes or french toast or whatever.. it had to be placed on the side and to be dipped in...lol.. it was an absolute sin to put your syrup on your pancakes..I remember hearing stories about my grandpa getting upset seeing everybody sitting around the campfire putting syrup on their breakfast pancakes.."well that's just goddamn hideous"..it would ruin his breakfast and he would leave to the local town to get coffee...same thing happened in jackpot Nevada when he came out and everybody was sitting there having breakfast and he seen his wife my grandma putting syrup on her pancakes and he freaked out and said I'm going gambling.. 

On 2/1/2019 at 12:34 PM, Unbias said:

Hi Guys.

Season's been tough. Getting ready for another team to win a Superbowl is never easy.

I found a gif that hopefully cheers some of you guys up: 

giphy.gif 

I wish you all can stay warm and do your best to eat & drink yourselves to happiness this weekend!

*deleted under advisement of clskins.

🤝

Archived