Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

I have a hard time imagining ANYbody thinking this is ANYTHING other than a flaming asshole being a flaming asshole.... 

A lot of the American electorate has no trouble voting for a flaming asshole.  Because "He's just like me."  

(Not surprisingly, none of them possess the self reflection to reflect on that statement.)   

Montana is currently (as of early Feb) listed as a solid Republican hold by Cook Political.  Putting it into play would be huge.  That would make the realistic flips Montana, Arizona, Maine and Colorado, plus maybe North Carolina.  Not entirely out of the question are Georgia (both seats) and Kansas, but those would be huge upsets.  Democrats are in danger of losing the Doug Jones Alabama seat to Tommy Tuberville of all people, hopefully Crimson Tide fans can't bring themselves to vote for a former Auburn coach.  

Current score is 47-53 if you count both Dem-leaning independents as Dems.  

47 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Montana is currently (as of early Feb) listed as a solid Republican hold by Cook Political.  Putting it into play would be huge.  That would make the realistic flips Montana, Arizona, Maine and Colorado, plus maybe North Carolina.  Not entirely out of the question are Georgia (both seats) and Kansas, but those would be huge upsets.  Democrats are in danger of losing the Doug Jones Alabama seat to Tommy Tuberville of all people, hopefully Crimson Tide fans can't bring themselves to vote for a former Auburn coach.  

Current score is 47-53 if you count both Dem-leaning independents as Dems.  

Steve Daines is well liked in Montana. The only guy who is liked more by independents is Bullock. Daines has a lot of money right now but I think Bullock overcomes that with being a well liked Governor who would probably cruise to another term if there weren't limits there. All the sudden you have the Dem who seemingly has delivered in that state running against the guy who will have to defend Trump's worst comments and actions.

I would be cautious, because we've seen in the past where well established senators or governors coming, in leading or coming close in the polls and losing and often getting blown out in Trump leaning states to crazy Trump cultists.  

Archived