Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Talking heads on MLB Network are already screaming "Charlie Manuel's a wizard!"

Buena Vista’s finest!

And compared to the median iq at both MLBN and Philly, esp Philly, he’s probably closer to a grand master poobah wizard so let them have their fun.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We're in a playoff race for the first time. Its gonna be a fun September, especially since the Skins are probably gonna start like 1-4.

I want the Skins to start off as poorly as necessary to get Haskins going, assuming he doesn't start week 1.

More bad than good today. Harper hit a ****ing walkoff grand slam and the Mets won big. 

On the plus side, the Cards and Cubs lost, so our closest threats in the wildcard race took a step back. 

Overall, we gained half a game in the race today, while our NL East foes drew closer. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Sad 1

This was a gritty win that prevented the Phillies from getting closer. 

The Cubs continue to fall on account of their bullpen, so we gained a little breathing room there. The Mets are down right now, but we'll see. 

Edited by Bacon

I'm not sure what to do.  I watched the first inning or two but then went off to drink a beer with a friend.  Came back and it was 5-0 Milwaukee.  I turned the TV off and went back to drink more....wandered back and now it's 5-5.  Now I'm confused and not sure what to do.