Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

2 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

The Rams need to go back to running the ball heavy like they did last week.  Goff isn't going to beat anybody with his arm all game.  The only reason they beat Dallas was because of the run game.  Why stop now?

Probably because the dallas defense was overrated. Sports analysts always overrate them.

The Saints have had a good run defense all season.

9 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Probably because the dallas defense was overrated. Sports analysts always overrate them.

The Saints have had a good run defense all season.

I disagree with them being overrated, stats and my eyes don't lie.  But if Dallas defense was overrated, why is it the Rams are having a hard time with the Saints offense then?  Dallas defense locked them down and I feel that the Rams defense (personnel wise) are better than the Cowboys.

6 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

Saints offense is really fun to watch. They just march on down the field with ease. I love these play designs, and Kamara is a match-up nightmare. Stay in man and he'll light you up. Play zone, Brees is still gonna light you up. So many weapons.

Mcvey isn’t a slouch either. Goff is making some nice throws.  The rams defense has to perform. 

3 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I disagree with them being overrated, stats and my eyes don't lie.  But if Dallas defense was overrated, why is it the Rams are having a hard time with the Saints offense then?  Dallas defense locked them down and I feel that the Rams defense (personnel wise) are better than the Cowboys.

You give up almost 300 yards rushing in a game, you're overrated. :)

Don't know what the Rams defense has to do with the cowboys defense being overrated, but I would say that the Saints are that good.

7 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I think Dallas has a good defense overall, but the Saints D is playing much better run D right now than Dallas did last week.

I think that the 75 yards Zeke had against the Saints was the biggest total they gave up this year to a RB.  And he had to fight his ass of for each of those yards.  It was tough to get back to the line of scrimmage on most of his runs.

Archived