Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumors....... the challenge

bubba9497

okay here's the idea, I want to see posts of made up Skins rumors.... the wackier the better yet they have to be possible. (no dead guy coming back to play, etc.....)

ex. Snyder interested in signing FA Warren Sapp... to play TE

they should original & creative, & some tie in to the Skins.

I'm sure this is what SI does each week for column ideas ;)

anyone game to try?

Redskins announce coaching changes for 2004

The Washington Redskins today hired former great Bruce Smith as their new DL coach. Coach Smith stated he wanted to instill a team first attitude, preferring lineman who were win oriented, not guys only interested in personal achievement and stats.

Daryl Gardener Comes Back To DC as Team Counselor.

After being released by Denver, Daryl Gardener came back to Washington to head up thier new "I'm a loser, you can be too" group. "I'm really excited about the opportunity to help make the Redskins organization just like me," he said. "I'd like to thank Mr. Snyder for giving me a second chance."

Sources say Deion Sanders also was interviewed for a position in the new group. Details were not disclosed.

This just in, a recorded conversation of Dan snyder and Steve Spurrier after Spurrier was fired after another poor season...

Snyder: get out of here and take your stupid system that doesnt work and your country a*s accent with you

Spurrier: You gat some lip on you midget

Vinnie Ceratto Leaving the Redskins

Redskins Communications today announced that Mr. Vinnie Cerrato, right hand "yes" man to Daniel Snyder, has resigned his position with the team to become Senior Executive Vice President for "BugEye Glasses, Inc." A new company that designs and distributes eyewear nationwide.

An unidentified source, within the Redskin organization, stated that this was the right move, at the right time because if anyone was an example of being unable to "see the forest for the trees" in was Mr. Cerrato!

Additionally, a company spokesperson said that plans were under way to use Mr. Cerrato in a series of nationally televised ads to promote its new line of "BugEye" sunglasses. The spokesman alluded to the fact that Mr. Cerrato was the perfect representative for this new line of glasses because they are designed with a "rose tint" and allow the wearer to see whatever they want to see! Rumor is the slogan for the new promotional line is:

"You Can't See What I Can See!":cool:

The Washington Redskins have annouced they have fired Steve Spurrier as head coach, and will hold a press confrence tommrow at 1 PM to name Deion Sanders the new coach of the Redskins

However, since Sanders collected an 8 million dollar paycheck for playing one year for the Redskins as a cornerback back in the 2000 season, he has agreed to not take any pay the first four years of his five year, ten million dollar contract

Spurrier Utters Grammatically Correct Sentence

Bernard Holsey/Paris Hilton Sex Tape Found in Ashburn

Kilmer17 actually Dan Snyder's ExtremeSkins Handle

Study Reveals: Redskins WR Gardner's Hands Are Actually Feet

Snyder/Cerrato Raquet Ball Game Ends in Draw: Highlights on Sportscenter

Redskins set to Hire Rod Smart as Director of public Relations

2 hours, 26 minutes ago

By Mad Monkey, AP Sports Writer

According to an inside source Redskins owner Daniel Snyder has agreed to a 5yr contract with current player Rod Smart aka "He Hate Me" of XFL fame as head of Public Relations. Asked what his first move would be Smart replied...All players will have their names removed from their jersey's and replaced with "He Hate Me" stating that he wanted all the players on the same page.

Around The League

AP Wire

Dallas Re Signs Deon - Parcells : "We need a shut down corner, cause I'm scared of Coles."

Counter Move

Washington Re Signs Connell - Snyder : "Billy boy's scared of LC? Good! I'll show him. We welcome back Albert with all intent of letting him start in place of LC this week against Dallas."

When asked what was he thinking in regards to benching Coles, Coach Spurrier stepped in & answered "Aww shucks, you fella's oughts ta know that sometimes it takes a daggum thief to catch a thief."

inside sources at Redskin Park confirm many players fear to upset coach Spurrier. After seeing a replay of Bruce Smith using a cell phone on the sidelines Sunday, the Ball Coach took Smiths phone then forcibly shoved it up Smith's, ummmm, person. Spurrier then asked the team "if anyone else wanted to break team rules?"

in related news Bruce Smith is listed doubtful against Dallas

Bill Clinton hired as special on field-consultant for the Washington Defense.

Citing his long love of sports and his experience helping to build the world's most modern and powerful national defense, former President Clinton brings a unique perspective to the game. He promises that, "...with my experience, no one will ever complete a bomb. They will feel my pain. I know defense... heck, I know a lot about being offensive too. Besides, who knows more about scoring than I do?"

Originally posted by Bufford The Sheep

Bubba and Tk421clicker are actually the same person.

His goal......to make sure I only read media articles and not member created topics!

:laugh: you have figured out my evil plan. I spend several hours every day thinking of ways to take advantage of your inability to scroll and click "page 2"....... bawahaahahahahahahaha

:evil: I'm so evil

but I'm not tk421, :rolleyes: ......... I'm Santa Claus

Dan Snyder announces the formation of the NRL - the National Racquetball League, a professional 12-team league to play during the spring.

Mr. Snyder, at a press conference announcing the league, appointed himself player-coach of the Washington franchise, the "Washington Cabana Boys". Vince Cerrato has been designated director of player development.

Snyder conducted the press conference wearing officially licensed Cabana Boy uniform, knee pads, and eye goggles, all available for sale in the lobby. The strap of the goggles reportedly folded his ears forward, making him look even more like a doofus.

Originally posted by bubba9497

:wavetowel you have figured out my evil play. I spend several hours every day thinking of ways to take advantage of your inability to scroll and click page 2....... bawahaahahahaha :laugh: I'm so evil

but I'm not tk421, I'm Santa Claus

World Domination shall be mine!! I'm not Santa, I'm, Satan Claws. Bow down :notworthy: &

submit.....Bwahahahahahahaha :evil:

Or click on page 2 :silly:

Archived