Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

On 8/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

You dont have to believe me, but i would NOT make an account to troll.

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

Completely obvious why you have a total of 3 posts on this board.  Apparently, the Wi-Fi in your sanitarium has been down all season.

10 hours ago, sempre_victrix said:

Completely obvious why you have a total of 3 posts on this board.  Apparently, the Wi-Fi in your sanitarium has been down all season.

No, it was because the Vegas insiders saw he leaked their plan on how to rig the NFL, so they took him for a swim with the fishies and re-rigged the league with Plan B.

On 1/13/2019 at 1:13 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lost $1,000 on this actually....

Sounds like you were going to lose that $1000 with or without this thread. 

On 1/13/2019 at 1:23 PM, c slag said:

"If only Alex Smith and Paul Richardson would have stayed healthy" - Bruce Allen

Or if Kirk Cousins would have taken less...

Archived