Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm about to drop a bold ass hot take:  This is the beginning of the end of the Saban era.  There were signs of weakness coming in the way Georgia played them the last two years.  And win or lose tonight, they look very mortal.  They don't dominate physically like they used to.

He'll coach another ten years, but they're going to slowly slide out of prominence and have to genuinely compete with other teams in their conference now.  Like what happened with Bowden in FSU.

There were rumblings Saban would walk away after tonight if he won. People thinking he might go to the NFL. He’d have won 6/10 years and would only risk hurting his legacy by continuing and potentially losing more big games. A lot of what you said too about being vulnerable and his time coming and wanting to get out ahead of that 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There were rumblings Saban would walk away after tonight if he won. People thinking he might go to the NFL. He’d have won 6/10 years and would only risk hurting his legacy by continuing and potentially losing more big games. A lot of what you said too about being vulnerable and his time coming and wanting to get out ahead of that 

I remember his defenses being lights out with the Dolphins. Everything else seemed like a big **** salad

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I remember his defenses being lights out with the Dolphins. Everything else seemed like a big **** salad

They gambled on Culpeper being healthy. Evidently they got bad medical info about Brees and chose Dante over him. Thing could have been a lot different in the AFC east and NFL had that happened .  

Archived