Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

No, it was the fact that this far this is an isolated situation that happened thirty years ago and thus far there is no backing information.

Im not, I’m framing it as if it happened once. Rapists don’t generally rape just once, if her story is true I suspect others will follow, that’s happened to all the Hollywood rapists.

No, they don’t.  But, my point is that that same 17 year old when he is 50 shouldn’t have to necessary deal with what he did when he was 17.

Im saying if that’s case, if multiple accusers step forward it moves from mistake to pattern, then no, can’t be forgiven for a way of life.

We should stop this view that a 17 year old committing a serious crime shouldn’t have to pay simply cause time has passed. Even if they are reformed. Might not mean jail, but if the allegation is true it should be not being on the SC.

Especially since said 17 year old has never owned any of it. 

If this happened, there is clearly no regret by BK.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

That’s weak. The liberals are this board are extremely critical of liberal politicians. Maybe you just haven’t been  around here long enough to know or witness that given the current GOP control of government 

Really?

They seem supportive of a guy accused of DUI, reckless endangerment and trying to flee the scene.

I’m a former US Attorney. If a judge/juror made a public statement that their mind was made up before all testimony is in, the trial would be prejudiced & I’d move for mistrial & have the judge removed.
Mr. Leader, is this the message we want to send to victims of sexual assault? https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1043154728870400000 

Does that apply to the number of Dem senators that have publicly declared they believe Dr Ford w/o even a hearing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twa said:

Really?

They seem supportive of a guy accused of DUI, reckless endangerment and trying to flee the scene.

Don't know to whom you are referring politician/candidate wise

Edited by Hersh

15 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Hey, Dems have gotten decidedly better.

This one just got a DUI.

He didn't kill anyone in the process.

PROGRESS.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the aisle...

I don’t know who he was talking about but it saved me from a pointless conversation 

Edited by Hersh

15 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don’t know who he was talking about but it saved me from a pointless conversation 

He's talking about Beto who is running against Ted Cruz.

he was arrested 20 years ago for DWI in 1998 as a 26yr old after getting into an accident. 

Beto has acknowledged this was an inexcusable mistake and that it was an important learning moment and turning point of his life. 

Which is totally comparable to the BK situation and not just TWA playing his usual dumbass trolling games 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He's talking about Beto who is running against Ted Cruz.

he was arrested 20 years ago for DWI in 1998 as a 26yr old after getting into an accident. 

Coulda been Kennedy ect.

Drunk as a skunk and hitting someone at over 75 mph and then had to be prevented from leaving the scene(which he disputes)

of course he might have been too drunk to remember clearly.

I'm happy he learned from it and moved on.....the next Obama some even call him now.

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," said Howard Walsh, who said he has been "engaged in the limited capacity" of corresponding with the committee on behalf of Keyser.

Edited by visionary

I'm not a lawyer , but when everyone has a different story than you  tis not good.

Ben Domenech Retweeted Gabriel Malor

This remains a very important point as I reiterated on @WNYC - the witness denials have all been on the record and subject to penalty. Only the accuser has declined to make such a statement to the Senate.

Ben Domenech added,

Gabriel Malor @gabrielmalor
As others have noted, Dr. Ford is the only person in her account who hasn't made a statement to the committee that is subject to penalties for false communications. https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1043676938487955456 

null seems more like the evidence Dr Ford's story is true.

of course the ball is still in play.

add

seems odd Dr Ford would conceal a alleged sexual assault (that profoundly impacted her life) from her lifelong friend that attended the party with her....or that her friend wouldn't find something memorable about it.

Edited by twa
  • Confused 1