Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From Us To You - For All The New Iggle Fans Registering Accounts Here This Week

TK

35 minutes ago, UKEagle said:

The last 24 years with only 3 wild card playoff wins must have been rough....but who's counting the past.

God bless you, Dan Snyder!

Rypien was from my hometown.

Better to have love and lost (redskins) then never to have loved at all (fecals)

16 hours ago, TK said:

You were guests with no respect for where you were at or how things work here. Even with a notice...

:ols:

Yeah, your notice should have read.

This is a Redskins board, paid for by Dan Snyder and is strictly for Redskins fans. We are an over-moderated board and can only withstand like minded Redskins fans because we are very thin skinned. If you are a fan of an opposing team, one of my drones might make an apologetic jab at you. If they do, I...the great and powerful Mod TK, warn you, that if you respond in an anti-redskins fashion, that may make one of my underlings butthurt...I will make up an excuse to ban you. Like "quoting too much text". TK has spoken. #Modlife. 

5 hours ago, UKEagle said:

Yeah, your notice should have read.

This is a Redskins board, paid for by Dan Snyder and is strictly for Redskins fans. We are an over-moderated board and can only withstand like minded Redskins fans because we are very thin skinned. If you are a fan of an opposing team, one of my drones might make an apologetic jab at you. If they do, I...the great and powerful Mod TK, warn you, that if you respond in an anti-redskins fashion, that may make one of my underlings butthurt...I will make up an excuse to ban you. Like "quoting too much text". TK has spoken. #Modlife. 

I don’t know. Seems kinda wordy for TK. Usually it’s a wrestling reference, like a quote from Tazz or something, and then a ban. 

I mean, have you ever seen the wall of text that has been posted around here? It’s crazy man. Crazy. You can’t make it up. It’s nuts.

its kind of like it raining inside. Just baffling.

I do have a question for you, though... and this is the most important question that has ever been asked on this forum...

do you prefer to cook with gas or charcoal?

7 hours ago, UKEagle said:

Were you even old enough to watch them?

This is such a stupid argument.  Do you celebrate your national holidays?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember the events they mark?  Do you celebrate Christmas?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember Jesus?  Do you celebrate your mom's birthday?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember it?

Eagles get a good team for a minute, needing a blown call to beat us the first time, our entire team to go on the injury report the second time, a miracle against a one-win team, and now they think they're hot ****.  Have fun being disappointed.

And how much of a loser do you have to be to go on another team's message board two days after a game?  Like, how small is your anatomy that this is your top priority?  Like your trophy case: Pathetic.

27 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

And how much of a loser do you have to be to go on another team's message board two days after a game?  Like, how small is your anatomy that this is your top priority?  Like your trophy case: Pathetic.

But gas or charcoal?

16 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

This is such a stupid argument.  Do you celebrate your national holidays?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember the events they mark?  Do you celebrate Christmas?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember Jesus?  Do you celebrate your mom's birthday?  Why?  Are you old enough to remember it?

Eagles get a good team for a minute, needing a blown call to beat us the first time, our entire team to go on the injury report the second time, a miracle against a one-win team, and now they think they're hot ****.  Have fun being disappointed.

eL4DxSF.gif

58 minutes ago, UKEagle said:

You guys are super witty!

And you're STILL here.  Nothing better to do, no job, no friends, no significant other, no hobbies.  You believe that your time is best filled by trolling another team's message board and ONLY when your team is hitting its fifteen minutes of fame.  Your self-satisfaction is based on a team whose season will end in months, yet you'll still have to see the same guy in the mirror long after your season inevitably ends in more disappointment.

Take your 6-1 record, man.  The rest of us will live our lives while you ponder where yours went wrong.

1 hour ago, UKEagle said:

Nah, that would just prove my point that he's thin skinned and over moderates.

I think neither he nor any mods care about proving your point about moderation. If they have to, they will.

Now, I don't think also any of them over moderates in any way. We've got many fans from other teams coming around here from time to times to have good discussion with them and even some fun.

A few out of my head, SamMills51 from the Panthers, Tom [Giant's Fan] one of the classiest fan from another team and god knows we've got 36M of hating them, Pokerpacker, thepackisback, one guy from the rams went around here lately... Heck we even have some Cowboys' fan lurking around like Roger.Staubach...

Now if you took a look at TK's avatar, IIRC he changed it to Vader's facepalm just after we named Doug Williams as GM, or after the Mc firing...

Just almost every fan on earth, as Jay Gruden said, we're all doom and gloom after a loss or a win. But we're also very critic about our FO, coaching staff and players. More than you could ever imagine. And mods also have an history of banning more Redskins fans around here than non Redskins fans.

That should tell you that, it doesn't matter where you come from when you arrive here. Everyone is welcome as long as you stay inbound and don't forget that YES, this is a Redskins forum. You can talk, you can have fun, even make a few bragging rights here and there but you just don't look like an asshole.

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

And you're STILL here.  Nothing better to do, no job, no friends, no significant other, no hobbies.  You believe that your time is best filled by trolling another team's message board and ONLY when your team is hitting its fifteen minutes of fame.  Your self-satisfaction is based on a team whose season will end in months, yet you'll still have to see the same guy in the mirror long after your season inevitably ends in more disappointment.

Take your 6-1 record, man.  The rest of us will live our lives while you ponder where yours went wrong.

You guys are awful at this whole message board thing.

I'm at work...so essentially I'm getting paid to post here. My wife is at home working on her next novel, my son is in school, and I'm a little hungover from watching the World Series with friends last night...but good try.

Nothing like a guy posting on a message board calling someone else a loser for posting on a message board. Pathetic. :ols:

1 minute ago, UKEagle said:

You guys are awful at this whole message board thing.

I'm at work...so essentially I'm getting paid to post here. My wife is at home working on her next novel, my son is in school, and I'm a little hungover from watching the World Series with friends last night...but good try.

Nothing like a guy posting on a message board calling someone else a loser for posting on a message board. Pathetic. :ols:

Your reading comprehension must be as lacking as your argumentative abilities.

Now I'll try to break this down for you in small words in an effort to get you to understand:

1)  You on Redskins message board
2)  You not Redskins fan
3)  Me on Redskins message board

4)  Me Redskins fan
5)  Me belong here

6)  You belong Eagles board

7)  You no here when Eagles suck

8)  You fairweather (character break:  We do have Eagles fans who are here and respected because they're win or lose and don't register accounts just to talk ****)
9)  You still here days later

10)  You make this big priority (sorry, can't break that one down into fewer syllables)

11)  That bad

12)  Fire bad

13)  Get a life

Let me know if you need me to put it in simpler terms and I'll try to find an English-to-grunt translator to do so.

Archived