Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From Us To You - For All The New Iggle Fans Registering Accounts Here This Week

TK

On 10/21/2017 at 7:38 AM, Taylorcooley1 said:

You and the rest shouldn't be here...you should never catch one of us there, we hate each other ...nana nana boo boo stick ur head in doo doo!!

Well...we just traded you to them for an undisclosed draft pick for next year. 

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, TK said:

Yeah, why would you want to visit another board when you have perfect authoritarian rule here. Where you ban posters from other teams for things like "quoting too much text".  Enjoy your over-moderated rainbows and unicorns board of like minded posters. Flex that Mod muscle, internet tough guy. Modlife.

Extreme Skins? :ols: More like Extremely Thin Skinned.

Thanks for the wins. Bye!

Deleted by TK in 3...2...

:ols: 

3 hours ago, UKEagle said:

Yeah, why would you want to visit another board when you have perfect authoritarian rule here. Where you ban posters from other teams for things like "quoting too much text".  Enjoy your over-moderated rainbows and unicorns board of like minded posters. Flex that Mod muscle, internet tough guy. Modlife.

Extreme Skins? :ols: More like Extremely Thin Skinned.

No one invited you & your parade of stupid idiots here. You all somehow managed to bumble stumble your way into a house where no one really gave two ****s about any of you. You were guests with no respect for where you were at or how things work here. Even with a notice taken straight from the start of the Rules page that none of you could bother to find an actual literate adult to read to you when you got tucked into your nest at bedtime. That said, your fan base does have some pretty decent fans, unfortunately none of them stopped by this past week. :) 

• TK unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, TK said:

No one invited you & your parade of stupid idiots here. You all somehow managed to bumble stumble your way into a house where no one really gave two ****s about any of you. You were guests with no respect for where you were at or how things work here. Even with a notice taken straight from the start of the Rules page that none of you could bother to find an actual literate adult to read to you when you got tucked into your nest at bedtime. That said, your fan base does have some pretty decent fans, unfortunately none of them stopped by this past week. :) 

Crying-baby.gif

12 hours ago, Billy Redden said:

That baby .gif above is the look all spawn of Eagles fans have when they realize what sort of legacy they've been born into. 

Nice to see that the Eagle Fan has not in fact become extinct, though. Was beginning to wonder over the last 3 years. 

15 hours ago, Boss_Hogg said:

You clowns talk a lot of **** for having an empty trophy case and getting beat 5x in a row by Kirk freaking cousins

sad

I usually reserve this for Cowboys fans but...

How many Redskins fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they just stand around in the dark talking about how great the lightbulb used to be.

Hey, take away the two losses to the Eagles and you'd be 3-1. Hope you make it 4-1 this week. Well, 4-3.

1 minute ago, UKEagle said:

I usually reserve this for Cowboys fans but...

How many Redskins fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they just stand around in the dark talking about how great the lightbulb used to be.

Hey, take away the two losses to the Eagles and you'd be 3-1. Hope you make it 4-1 this week. Well, 4-3.

atleast we have light bulbs (x3) to reminisce about. 

2 minutes ago, UKEagle said:

Were you even old enough to watch them?

I'm old enough to have watched all 3, however I did not witness Super Bowl XVII.

As a young lad I was more interested in Knight Rider and Michael Jackson in January of 1983. But as I got older and started to understand the game I was hooked. 

I'll never forget Doug WIlliams in Super Bowl XXII and Mark Rypien in XXVI. I can tell you where I was and what I ate. 

Just now, Boss_Hogg said:

I'm old enough to have watched all 3, however I did not witness Super Bowl XVII.

As a young lad I was more interested in Knight Rider and Michael Jackson in January of 1983. But as I got older and started to understand the game I was hooked. 

I'll never forget Doug WIlliams in Super Bowl XXII and Mark Rypien in XXVI. I can tell you where I was and what I ate. 

The last 24 years with only 3 wild card playoff wins must have been rough....but who's counting the past.

God bless you, Dan Snyder!

Rypien was from my hometown.

Archived