Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Do People That Don't Watch Sports Do With Their Time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PleaseBlitz

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I have a 2 year old.  I pretty much let her do her own thing and hope for the best.  

I have a 4 year old can't be left to her own devices.  She's way too damn sneaky for her own good.  I swear the kid has a candy stash in the house somewhere but I've failed to find it.  

58 minutes ago, Destino said:

I have a 4 year old can't be left to her own devices.  She's way too damn sneaky for her own good.  I swear the kid has a candy stash in the house somewhere but I've failed to find it.  

I was not being serious. She is like a small sugar-fueled werewolf that cannot be stopped, only contained. 

I don't watch sports aside from football.  I have no clue how I tend to stay busy/occupied from January through August but I do feel I get more done and am more productive.  It helps to not be preoccupied on saturdays and sundays.  Reading, video games, visiting breweries, watching tv shows, pretty much par for what others are doing with their free time.

My son is first and foremost in my life. He plays baseball so all things related to that come first (besides school).  Beyond baseball,  play video games, go to the gym, play guitar etc... 

In the past 3-4 years, I've watched less and less sports. I just don't find it enjoyable to sit and watch people I don't know play a game.  Part of it is probably because I spend so much time watching my son's games, whether its been baseball, football or basketball; I guess I'm just burnt out on sports.

I too have cut back on sports.  Been watching more DVDs, going to the gym and getting out of the house.  I rarely watch more than 10 minutes of the Sunday Night, Monday Night or Thursday games.  I find myself watching less college football, (college or pro) basketball and baseball.  I still watch more Hockey as I paid for NHL Center Ice and enjoy the game outside of the Capitals.

I've been trying to meet more/new people since the divorce and put myself out there more.  

Archived