Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I am tired of seeing the Pats win Superbowls, but at the same time, as long as their wins are tied to the Brady-Belichick dynasty I don't mind because it's already regarded as one of, if not the best dynasty of all time, and we know for a fact it is coming to a close shortly.  Anything more they win between now and the day Brady retires is just adding to something we already know is special.

As for the Eagles. No. Hell No.  No explanation needed.

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

Is it Philly in general or eagle fans?  I've been to events in Philly and gotten well and truly drunk at their crappy bars.  Never had an issue with the natives.  I never hear basketball fans talk about violent 76er fans.  I haven't been to hockey or baseball games there though.

But eagle fans?  Universally loathed by NFL fans.  I've seen them on tv and in person acting like absolute idiots for decades.   

So is it just eagle fans that are ridiculous or have I been lucky in that town?

I've been covering our game up there for probably the last ten years. I've honestly never had a problem with the locals whether it be Center City or over on South Street. But dear lord when it comes to Sunday at the Linc & they've been tailgating since the night before they turn into the biggest buncha drunken dbags you'll ever see. 

1 minute ago, Hunter_R said:

We're going to have to disagree on that point.

We will. Being a Redskin fan means supporting the Washington Redskins, which I have done fanatically since I was literally 3 years old.

If you want to believe I'm not a "real fan", you can just keep that ridiculous opinion to yourself, if you don't mind.

This is why guys like Bortles & Keenum in general don't lead their teams to championships.  The Vikings & Jags have good defenses but nothing like the 2000 Ravens.   That caliber of a defense isn't replicated just because any given defense is ranked in the Top 5 during any particular season.

If Vikings defense has anything big left in them, now is the time to make something happen, with Philly pinned inside their own 10.  If Philly ends up with any kind of points here, or even switches field position. The 4th quarter mine as well not even be watched.

Archived