Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I needed a good 15 minutes to settle down my ebullience, streaked down the street, now I am good to post.

:rofl89:I'm genuinely stoked with the pick and also for you my friend. All the build up and Guice is actually a Redskins..:headbang:

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I needed a good 15 minutes to settle down my ebullience, streaked down the street, now I am good to post.

Yeah sadly agree.  Love Henandez.  Barkley of course.  And Hill was one of the guy I've been touting among others for weeks to take instead of ironically Payne in the first.

I liked Tim Settle....wouldn't be mad to see them double down on DLine but we need a guard in the worst way.

Just now, skinny21 said:

Totally agree, but I **** you not, I was going to post Gallup or Lualetta a while ago.  

Problem being that Mike McCartney is Lauletta's agent and Bruce's microchip might short-out if he has to deal with McCartney ever again, especially at QB. 

Huh. Not much interior potential there at 6'5" I'm guessing. With Trent, Moses, and Nsekhe under contract its not an obvious pick, but then again I don't know enough about him to say whether he was BPA or not. Seems like we telegraphed DL/RB/OL and even though I like Payne and like that we stole Guice and got the OL for "free", its still disconcerting to be such an open book. 

Archived