Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Donald will dump Pence for her.  Trump/Gabbard.  She will switch to the GOP.

Her rhetoric may sound fox news sometimes, but her platform is still too liberal for someone that far to the right as head of the ticket. She's a cosponser for the MFA bill in the house right now.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1384/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded&KWICView=false

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

Even horrible people can do the right thing sometimes.

Broken clock is right twice a day...

I see some of you like to post laughing reactions to be snarky to anything not trashing Tulsi. It does not make you right. If you actually listened and paid attention you would see how wrong you are.

So if you want to have an actual discussion about it I am up for that - not rhetoric and smearing. But an actual discussion abotu what you find so repulsive. I have tried a few times but most are too busy being superior and snarky to have an actual conversation. Door is open, either here on PM or in another thread. 

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

I see some of you like to post laughing reactions to be snarky to anything not trashing Tulsi. It does not make you right. If you actually listened and paid attention you would see how wrong you are.

So if you want to have an actual discussion about it I am up for that - not rhetoric and smearing. But an actual discussion abotu what you find so repulsive. I have tried a few times but most are too busy being superior and snarky to have an actual conversation. Door is open, either here on PM or in another thread. 

I already tried, that ship has sailed, bro, let it go.

17 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

She actively unapologetically supports and encourages mass displacement and mass slaughter.    

Just now, visionary said:

She actively supports and encourages mass displacement and mass slaughter.

That is false. i assume you are referring to supporting the pulling of troops from Syria. She was quite specific that whole she agreed with removing the troops, she 100% disagreed with how it was done leaving the Kurds completely vulnerable. Her agreeing with removing troops is the only part that gets reported. They conveniently leave off the rest. 

She has been very consistent that she does not want to leave people vulnerable but at the same time does not agree with our constant efforts to replace other governments to meet our needs. It is reckless to do with our troops and does not help with our defense. 

No I’m talking about her constant and unending support for Russia and Assad’s actions in Syria.  Not to mention her repeated efforts to help slander and endanger protesters and dissidents risking their lives to get their message out.

I could go into another complaint about her catering to Fox News extremists, Russia conspiracy theories, and attacking the Democratic Party, but that will always seem petty to me in light of her other behavior.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

No I’m talking about her constant and unending support for Russia and Assad’s actions in Syria.  Not to mention her repeated efforts to help slander and endanger protesters and dissidents risking their lives to get their message out.

I could go into another complaint about her catering to Fox News extremists, Russia conspiracy theories, and attacking the Democratic Party, but that will always seem petty to me in light of her other behavior.

If you don't at least include my screen name in your response it may be some time before I see it. 

But none of this is actually true. It's the same stuff that Fox does to make connections that don't exist. She very carefully laid out why she went to Syria and she also repeatedly said the guy is a POS. She also said there was more going on there than just the horrible things he was doing, like Russia and ISIS but they were all getting blamed on Assad when even if you get rid of Assad you still have issues. People made that like she is defending him. She said 1000 times he is a POS and was doing harm to his people. So you are making a false connection.

I disagree with the bolded. If you have proof please provide it. Here is a very shortened version of what I know about her and Syria. They were written by someone else but reflects my thoughts - 

I think if you look further into it, She spent a lot of time and did a lot of research into what was actually happening in the middle east. While she was serving our country. I think her point is that our enemy is al Qaeda why are we fighting on the same side as al Qaeda in Syria Why did we fight on the same side al Qaeda in Iraq. In any event an end to the endless wars would save an already financially bankrupt nation both money and an end to making a few people rich thru mass murder. 

and 

She has called him a brutal dictator over and over, she went to Syria as part of the US Foreign Affairs Committee, it is part of her responsibility, they don't have to announce to the public every time they leave the country. She met with many opposition groups before Assad invited her to meet, she came away saying the US should only be fighting Al Qaeda since they were the only ones to attack us. Her position it to stay informed, and stay out of other countries wars. She never apologized for Assad's actions.

She is not catering to FOX extremists - Another connecting the dots that are not there. Carlson is a POS but he has always been against regime change wars. If she can go on there and speak to people that may not normally here the truth and make some other points, she should do it. When republican extremists and conservatives come on CNN/MSNBC are they automatically democrats? The right thinks so. Charging her the same way is acting just like them. We are supposed to be better than that. 

She had a right to attack the democratic party. They decide who they want then keep changing the rules until it meets their needs. If you think the dems are clean, that is a bit naive. She is part of that party - was the #2 going into the 2016 election until she saw what was being done to to Bernie. He probably loses anyway but the party did very little to reach that group of people and it was large in 2016. Now Bernie did not help - just like everything there are two sides, and Bernie owns his share - especially pouting when he lost. 

But in the end - she is showing she meant what she has said her entire campaign - the most important thing is to get trump out of the WH. I do wish she had dropped earlier but she is now and it's in plenty of time. And she has thrown her support directly behind Biden. 

29 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If you don't at least include my screen name in your response it may be some time before I see it. 

But none of this is actually true. It's the same stuff that Fox does to make connections that don't exist. She very carefully laid out why she went to Syria and she also repeatedly said the guy is a POS. She also said there was more going on there than just the horrible things he was doing, like Russia and ISIS but they were all getting blamed on Assad when even if you get rid of Assad you still have issues. People made that like she is defending him. She said 1000 times he is a POS and was doing harm to his people. So you are making a false connection.

I disagree with the bolded. If you have proof please provide it. Here is a very shortened version of what I know about her and Syria. They were written by someone else but reflects my thoughts - 

I think if you look further into it, She spent a lot of time and did a lot of research into what was actually happening in the middle east. While she was serving our country. I think her point is that our enemy is al Qaeda why are we fighting on the same side as al Qaeda in Syria Why did we fight on the same side al Qaeda in Iraq. In any event an end to the endless wars would save an already financially bankrupt nation both money and an end to making a few people rich thru mass murder. 

and 

She has called him a brutal dictator over and over, she went to Syria as part of the US Foreign Affairs Committee, it is part of her responsibility, they don't have to announce to the public every time they leave the country. She met with many opposition groups before Assad invited her to meet, she came away saying the US should only be fighting Al Qaeda since they were the only ones to attack us. Her position it to stay informed, and stay out of other countries wars. She never apologized for Assad's actions.

I don't have the time or patience to go through this or discuss this topic at length, especially not without getting really upset with you.  So I'll just bow out. (I've edited what I was going to say about five or six times already)

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I don't have the time or patience to go through this or discuss this topic at length, especially not without getting really upset with you.  So I'll just bow out. (I've edited what I was going to say about five or six time already)

I appreciate you have passion around your position. I can promise you I have the same passion and am not uninformed as I was called by someone else. But why should you get upset with me? Because I disagree? Because I see it a different way?

But OK, fair enough. At least you stopped before getting angry which first, was never my intention and second is unproductive. The door is still open anytime and for anyone. 

If "She is just misunderstood" is the best you can say about her, maybe she has a problem with her messaging, if nothing else.  I suspect it's more than that, but benefit of the doubt... a big part of being a national leader is messaging.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

If "She is just misunderstood" is the best you can say about her, maybe she has a problem with her messaging, if nothing else.  I suspect it's more than that, but benefit of the doubt... a big part of being a national leader is messaging.

It is part that.  Although it's more than just misunderstood. There have been active efforts since she backed Bernie instead of Hillary to discredit her when she was at one time the rising star in the party. And people do not take the time to find the facts. 

But that is a fair statement about regardless of the reason if people are not hearing your message than you have to take responsibility. You clearly don't have the message people want to hear or are not articulating it well. That is why I do wish she had dropped out earlier. I think she was staying in until Bernie got out unless he went all the way to the Convention to maybe help him at the convention. It looks like Bernie is getting out also. But I am glad she didn't wait. 

She is not flawless by any means. No one is. But much of the smears are not the entire story. It's cherry picked to make her look bad. It's that same tactic that right-wing propaganda sites did with Obama and Hillary and  do with others on the "left". I am no Hillary fan (although I did vote for her, I had to) but she is also not the devil. She has her flaws but compared to 45 she should win sainthood (that's not saying much to be fair.)

The issue is that the left wing sites do the same thing. It's just they also trash people that are otherwise on the same side. For example the Young Turks. They were so in the bag for Bernie, they one by one trashed and smeared every other candidate. So you have the right bashing the left. And the left bashing the right and the left. It gets nauseating. I stopped listening/watching to either for the most part. 

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Say funny things, get laughed at. 

I know some are applauding you here. But it's sad that people cannot even have enough respect for others opinions to just ignore what they don't like or agree with. Done here unless you are ready to actually discuss the issues. 

Archived