Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and aides shot in Alexandria park

Popeman38

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Does the average Republican spend any effort at all trying to force the extremists from the party? Do Republican candidates publically deny any votes cast for them by these extremists? 

I think the average Republican rejects the most extreme aspects of these guys but I think they will take their votes so long as they align with an overall strategy. 

And if you want to go back and review the dual Bundy seige threads I think you'll find some still willing to defend their actions.

Does any politician deny votes? I mean, do Dems deny the fringe left votes? No, because they are trying to win a ****ing election. The Dem and Rep parties only care about two things, and that's power and control. That's why they swap spots whenever the other takes power. These guys and gals are all friends (except Ted Cruz) at night, and go to dinner together and party together. There isn't a lot of real animosity between them, as power and control rules. They change from majority to minority party and go from boasting to whining. 

5 hours ago, Destino said:

Do you really think the average republican aligns with sovereign citizens militia groups and mass murdering skin heads?  

When the FBI warned about the threat of right wing terrorism, did the Republicans in Congress claim their party was being persecuted?. (And demand that the unit that issued the warning be disbanded?)

2 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

Does any politician deny votes? I mean, do Dems deny the fringe left votes? No, because they are trying to win a ****ing election. The Dem and Rep parties only care about two things, and that's power and control. That's why they swap spots whenever the other takes power. These guys and gals are all friends (except Ted Cruz) at night, and go to dinner together and party together. There isn't a lot of real animosity between them, as power and control rules. They change from majority to minority party and go from boasting to whining. 

So I write three paragraphs and you respond to one line. I'll just assume you concede to the remaining sections.

2 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

It is not true that these people get along and have fun parties and ****. That gradually ended in the 90s. There is a ton of animosity. Almost all of these people have huge egos and personality disorders. They dont play well with others. Ted Cruz is just the worst at hiding it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived