Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept

visionary

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Never forget Trump and other Republicans love affair with Putin. Hopefully these atrocities will wake these dummies up. Putin is not our friend and he's not someone to emulate.

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Never forget Trump and other Republicans love affair with Putin. Hopefully these atrocities will wake these dummies up. Putin is not our friend and he's not someone to emulate.

Or trust.  

I've heard things like this before.

In White House meetings, evening calls with friends and even throughout the weekend at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump asked a repeated question: Why did Syria’s president use nerve gas? 

So he was just talking about this to random people?

Oh wow!  Exclusive pic of Trump asking someone about Assad at Mar-a-Lago:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, clietas said:

This guy turned out to be more of a statesman than whatever that thing we have occupying the White House is. :mellow:

Is that a better or worse one than the one that made a deal with the mass murderer?

Can't let Kilmer beat me. :kickcan:

45 minutes ago, twa said:

Is that a better or worse one than the one that made a deal with the mass murderer?

Can't let Kilmer beat me. :kickcan:

I'm sorry but who would that be?

This is the best thing about Trump, he speaks his mind which means you can see on full display that he's a limp reed blown by the wind.

Archived