Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kiss Cam SCANDAL!!!??!

Dan T.

Okay, I think I may have uncovered a SCANDAL involving the Atlanta Hawks "Kiss-Cam."  Are they using actors???

Back in December I posted this gif in the "Own3d" thread, "Upstaged by Pizza Chick." The girl eating the pizza is hilarious, but look closely at the guy kissing the girl:

Kiss-Cam-pizza-hog.gif

Then, just last week I found and posted this kiss-cam gif.  Look at the boyfriend who gets up and walks away:

----------------------------- SM1MclD.gif

I think they are ONE AND THE SAME GUY.  Ignore the long hair.  Look at the facial features, the body type, the necklace, the bracelets on the wrists, even the backwards Hawks ball cap. All the same.

What do you think?  I think he's a PLANT and we are being PLAYED by the Atlanta Hawks! FAKE KISS CAM!!!  SMOOCHGATE!  KISS-GHAZI!!

Seriously though, that's the same guy, right?

8 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Yeah the kiss cams have now become actor skits. Like the one where a woman gets all excited and spills her drink all over the ppl in front of her.

I feel like I'm 8 years old and dad just told me that the Tooth Fairy isn't real.

You'll have to give me a moment here...

I think its part of a bigger coverup. 

I was at a baseball game a few years ago where the scoreboard told us to get loud and then showed a noisemeter that proceeded to break as we cheered and got louder.  The thing is- it happened again a few innings later.

Did they fix/replace the broken one between innings? Maybe they kept a backup noisemeter? Who's profiting off of this?

8 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

I think its part of a bigger coverup. 

I was at a baseball game a few years ago where the scoreboard told us to get loud and then showed a noisemeter that proceeded to break as we cheered and got louder.  The thing is- it happened again a few innings later.

636044940548267311-1664910871_tumblr_msb

The first one, I really thought they captured a girl - pizza girl -  with good timing and a sense of humor.  I believed it 100% at the time.  At the time I posted the second one, I had just a bit of doubt... only a slight nagging suspicion that it might be staged. 

Today I was taken to the December post by a "like" and, seeing the guy, recognized him from the later gif. 

BUSTED. 

Hey it's not exactly a President and his team colluding with the Russians, but still... you can call me Woodward OR Bernstein.  Either works.

Archived