Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I think that chart presented as a closing defense seals the fact he is guilty. Of every single bit of it.

Personally, i i were on the jury, that would remove all reasonable doubt, based on the fact that they think that is a reasonable method of defense.

~Bang

45 minutes ago, Bang said:

I think that chart presented as a closing defense seals the fact he is guilty. Of every single bit of it.

Personally, i i were on the jury, that would remove all reasonable doubt, based on the fact that they think that is a reasonable method of defense.

~Bang

Eh, I think they're inviting the jury to "use the force", ignore the evidence, and just acquit anyway. 

It's kind of like "no collusion". Yeah, the top three people in the Trump campaign met with a representative of the Russian government, for the specific purpose of negotiating what it would take, to get Russia to help them. Yeah, hours after that meeting, Donald Trump himself publicly announced that he was expecting to be receiving some juicy dirt on Hillary, real soon. Yeah, a week after that meeting, the Trump campaign altered the GOP platform, to be friendlier to Russia. Yeah, two weeks after that, Russia published the first chunk of stolen emails. 

BUT, nobody has produced a video recording to Trump, personally, promising that he would be Putin's love slave, if the Russian government would hack the election for him. 

Therefore, Trump has been proven completely innocent. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
Rand trying to be the Dana Rohrabacher of the Senate

Rand Paul is unabashedly a Russian asset, and he doesn't care who knows.

A vote for Rand is absolutely a vote for Russian interests, and every voter with internet access or a tv has no real excuse for knowing better.

It's too bad he's there until 2022...unless Mueller gets him.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, visionary said:

More Trump publicly abusing his power (hint- impeach the ****er -hint) to take revenge on people.

Meh, McConnell's wife is, by all accounts, a competent cabinet official.  As far as Trump's abuses of power go, this is WAY down a very long list.  

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Meh, McConnell's wife is, by all accounts, a competent cabinet official.  As far as Trump's abuses of power go, this is WAY down a very long list.  

That wasn’t the abuse I was talking about. That’s more typical hypocrisy.

27 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

How so?  

I’m not sure I understand your question.  The abuse I was talking about was what I said, using his presidential power to take revenge on or attempt to silence critics or legal/political opponents. The hypocrisy is complaining about something someone else is doing or he thinks/says they are doing while he is doing something similar.

Edited by visionary

23 minutes ago, visionary said:

I’m not sure I understand your question.  The abuse I was talking about was what I said, using his presidential power to take revenge on or attempt to silence critics or legal/political opponents. The hypocrisy is complaining about something someone else is doing or he thinks/says they are doing while he is doing something similar.

He's not revoking clearance from people who criticize him. He's revoking clearance from potential witnesses. 

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1030265835376574464

Edited by Chachie

19 minutes ago, visionary said:

Gotcha.  I thought that tweet was saying that it was an abuse of power for McConnell's wife to be SecTrans (and therefore "on Trump's payroll"), while McConnell (ostensibly) has some oversight over Trump.  

The hypocrisy is obvious, for sure.