Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

she dont hate Trump. She is complicit.

Oh shes definitely complicit. Which is why I dont think she would pass on a chance to screw him to get off clean. And I would let her if she knew what I think she does. 

You dont think she hates the dude? I know she has no love for him. Maybe shes just apathetic to the whole thing and doesn't care at all. Either way, I would love to see her flip. Perfect way for this loser to go down is for one of his trophies to kick him while hes down. 

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Maybe shes just apathetic to the whole thing and doesn't care at all. 

bingo

But she is willing to ride the white supremacist train to help her (her lack of concern for immigrants even though she is one and was only allowed to stay here on BS terms, her peddling the birther nonsense against President Obama, her being too stupid to get involved in her own speech and instead biting Michelle's, etc). I don't care for her whatsoever.

If she ends up destitute and poor back in Slovenia, then sucks for her.

But I doubt she rolls on Trump. She is waiting to get some cash from him.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mueller may strategically delay announcing his decision on Trump obstruction charges

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly close to completing the portion of his investigation dealing with whether President Trump engaged in obstruction of justice. After several more interviews — most significantly with Trump himself — Mueller is expected to reach a conclusion on the obstruction question.

But don't except to hear about it any time soon. Releasing a decision, whether positive or negative, could hurt the rest of Mueller's probe, Bloomberg reported Monday, citing unnamed sources. It could push Trump to shutter the investigation altogether, or it could change witnesses' calculations about cooperation.

Because Mueller's team is looking into a broad array of individuals and events, the special counsel may strategically delay the obstruction news to protect other parts of his inquiry. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

So i can't wait to build this wall so we can stop the foreigners that are coming into this country and destroying it.

But, i don't know if we can build one big enough to surround Russia.

Maybe a curtain made of iron?

~MAGA

• Like 2