Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket Pricing for Redskins Games. NYG!

skinfan2k

I have to say this MNF game shows you when opposing fans and redskins fans who are scared of the weather do to ticket prices.  You can get a set of 4 tickets for this game for under 50 bucks total.  That's pathetic.  For all those fans that said, when the redskins become good, ticket prices will skyrocket, you're wrong. 

This team has the best start since Snyder took ownership and i can get club level tickets for 1/3 of the face value.

I'm going, but I can understand why many won't be. Combine snow with no metro service... DelMarVa doesn't do snow.

I see your point, but complaining about ticket prices being too low is ridiculous. For people who are up in the air- check out seatgeek Monday afternoon and buy up tickets you'll probably never sit in again. Don't forget to tell the boss about the tuesday morning doctors appointment.

I just bought ROW 1. Club level corner endzone. 65$ a ticket. WHY NOT GO!? that has to be way below face for club.

I could of probably waited for cheaper prices closer to monday, I just really wanted ROW 1 with 5 tickets thats hard to come by.

We tend to get really wild at the game. If club level people dont like it I will move down to sec135 and make noise like usual.

Rattlesnake88 do not fret. Its all about the experience money's just money even if you have very little like me. Go into the game, make sure your loud threw out the game on defense. Everyone seems to give up 1st and 2nd downs, Don't stop the noise until we get the ball back.

2 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

I was just going to come on here and say the same exact thing. Cant get in the door for $10. Club level 35 yard line for $70. 

Pathetic. 

Geez thats cheap for club level. Club seats for the Redskins game in Arizona cost me a small fortune!

10 minutes ago, Matt_cims said:

Rattlesnake88 do not fret. Its all about the experience money's just money even if you have very little like me. Go into the game, make sure your loud threw out the game on defense. Everyone seems to give up 1st and 2nd downs, Don't stop the noise until we get the ball back.

I've been to one every year past 3 seasons and I act like a child at Disney land every time. I don't have a voice for a week after each game. I'm loud on every defensive snap. You are right though, a lot of our fans don't understand how much the noise can wreck an offense. However I have heard it get really LOUD situationally. My wife and me make an annual 3 day get away of the trip. We stay in Alexandria and eat like kings then go see the game. I look forward to it every year now. Ill be the 6 foot 5 280 guy in section 106 :)

22 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Geez thats cheap for club level. Club seats for the Redskins game in Arizona cost me a small fortune!

I bought club level (20 yard line) to the Packers game for about $100 a piece. Was still happy with that deal. 

1 hour ago, Matt_cims said:

I just bought ROW 1. Club level corner endzone. 65$ a ticket. WHY NOT GO!? that has to be way below face for club.

I could of probably waited for cheaper prices closer to monday, I just really wanted ROW 1 with 5 tickets thats hard to come by.

We tend to get really wild at the game. If club level people dont like it I will move down to sec135 and make noise like usual.

Club level is awesome. I typically try and sit in the last row tho because i like to stand the entire game. 

4 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

I bought club level (20 yard line) to the Packers game for about $100 a piece. Was still happy with that deal. 

The club level seats at the Cardinals game started at about $250 per seat and went up to over $1500 (via Stubhub and NFL ticket exchange).

16 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

This is happening all over the NFL. More and more fans are staying home. 

This isn't just about us. 

Honestly, Id rather be home drinking all the Toppling Goliath and Surly I just got, watching the game on my wall mounted 60". Maybe get a fire going, definitely have the christmas tree and indoor christmas lights going. Dog curled up at my feet. I pull the "dad" armchair right into the middle of the living room. Get a small foldable end table to set my beverages right at that perfect arm length away. Close enough so that its minimal effort to grab my glass but far enough so that if I jump up out of my chair, I dont spill my beverage. 

Instead, I will be limited to 2 crappy budweiser beers (bc Im driving) and probably get home around 12:30 or 1 am ... on a work night.  

I question my fandom. The relationship has become one of personal convenience over team support. Im selfish. 

When I was younger I went to a ton of games, I was a drunk loud obnoxious fan who would show up early, stay til the end no mater what and pick fights with opposing fans. 

But im going with my brother who I dont see as much, so itll be good. 

37 minutes ago, barnacle said:

why would anyone buy season tickets and pay full price? 

Unless you have choice seats that usually hold their value on the aftermarket, like the 200s on the home side, I don't see why either.

Especially the club level. I wonder how many individuals (not companies or larger entities) still have contracts up there. The cheapest price someone is paying up there, with all the discounts factored in, is probably in the neighborhood of $240 per game. And you have tickets for an important late-season game in the club level going for less than a third of that. If I were going and had the choice of sitting anywhere, I'd pay the $60-70 to sit in the club......can hang out in the enclosed concourse before the game and at halftime.

15 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

... Close enough so that its minimal effort to grab my glass but far enough so that if I jump up out of my chair, I dont spill my beverage. ..

This part is so important as a Skins fans.  Many times I have to literally just walk 3 to 5 feet away from my food and drink on key plays.

16 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

What is this snow you speak of?  There's rain this weekend but not really any snow in the forecast.  

1-3" was in the forecast for Monday. Now I see that's changed... either the ticket prices are going up or the great deals have been gobbled up because there's a lot less dark green on seatgeek than there was yesterday.

Archived