Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

I'll bite... who didn't you picture to look the way they look? And better yet, what DID you picture them to look like (KB and Blondy better answer this one :))...

I pictured blade, and renegade pretty close....everyone else:laugh:.....not even close.....

I guess I paired peoples personalities with people I know......

Park city, & Art I was wayyyyy off.....those guys are huge:yikes:.......At least their 100 lb's bigger than me....that's huge to me:doh:.....

Originally posted by Skins24

Wrong Blondie KB....

:doh:

:cuss:....MAN this is confusing !!!

The only way to tell 100% is the avatar...I always confuse the Y & IE

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

I pictured blade, and renegade pretty close....everyone else:laugh:.....not even close.....

I guess I paired peoples personalities with people I know......

Park city, & Art I was wayyyyy off.....those guys are huge:yikes:.......At least their 100 lb's bigger than me....that's huge to me:doh:.....

You don't have to beat around the bush, KB... You pictured me as a guy with taped together glasses, a 100 pound frame, pants hiked up to my nipple line and suspenders... I know you did... :laugh:

Originally posted by KDawg

You don't have to beat around the bush, KB... You pictured me as a guy with taped together glasses, a 100 pound frame, pants hiked up to my nipple line and suspenders... I know you did... :laugh:

nope Kinda like this:.....

:doh:

:cuss:....MAN this is confusing !!!

The only way to tell 100% is the avatar...I always confuse the Y & IE

Blondie vs blondy536.

One username has numbers. The other one doesn't. Easy way to tell them apart. :)

Originally posted by iheartskins

Brice: what did you think I'd look like?

honestly, you look the way I thought......I kinda pictured you with longer hair though.....

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

I always pictured Blade looking like Dan Snyder, Die Hard looking like JKC and all the mods somehow looked like our coaching staff.

Go figure

Separated at birth: Buddha, Om, Tarhog, Henry and Art. Quintuplets.

Separated at birth: bubba, PCS. Fraternal twins.

Scary thought.

Originally posted by jenmdixon

Blondie vs blondy536.

One username has numbers. The other one doesn't. Easy way to tell them apart. :)

where's your pic I'm gonna photoshop the H*LL out of it....:laugh:

Sorry guys...I'm tryin to change my username.

When I first registered I wasn't thinking straight. I was confused about the whole "username" thing, so I put my AOL name. Stupid. Now, I want a CHANGE! :)

Originally posted by blondy536

Sorry guys...I'm tryin to change my username.

When I first registered I wasn't thinking straight. I was confused about the whole "username" thing, so I put my AOL name. Stupid. Now, I want a CHANGE! :)

PM me and I'll change it for ya.

Originally posted by Skins24

Wrong Blondie KB....

Thanx 24.;)

I'll admit, I was thinking you were something totally diff. as well.

haha this is the only one i have around bc its online from my sisters wedding, im the one in the front and to the left. yea i know its cheesy, hahaha :laugh:

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=kvtkLpqhffPu&Item.drn=3989z1z0

and here is one with me in the front and my little brother and sister next to me :D we are a good lookin family, haha :)

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=mujxLptvfjJi&Item.drn=3994z1z0

and of course dont forget the other picture of me in my signature :D haha

:laugh:......Ah HA I found your picture!!!

here you and your crew....

If you had looked back...oh, I'd say about 2 or 3 pages...you would have had a real one of me. But that would have been too easy, I suppose. Easier to "flatter" me with your wit. Thanks for picking this representation. I guess I would most closely resemble the lady on the right, if I had to pick one of them. But I would say that I am at least 25 pounds lighter than she is, if not more. And my hair isn't that red. And you would never catch me dead out in public or near a camera in a bikini. So yeah, this is *so* me and my posse. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jenmdixon

If you had looked back...oh, I'd say about 2 or 3 pages...you would have had a real one of me. But that would have been too easy, I suppose. Easier to "flatter" me with your wit. Thanks for picking this representation. I guess I would most closely resemble the lady on the right, if I had to pick one of them. But I would say that I am at least 25 pounds lighter than she is, if not more. And my hair isn't that red. And you would never catch me dead out in public or near a camera in a bikini. So yeah, this is *so* me and my posse. :rolleyes:

Aww c'mon Jen. I think he was just kidding yah. :)