Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

I pictured blade, and renegade pretty close....everyone else:laugh:.....not even close.....

I guess I paired peoples personalities with people I know......

Park city, & Art I was wayyyyy off.....those guys are huge:yikes:.......At least their 100 lb's bigger than me....that's huge to me:doh:.....

You don't have to beat around the bush, KB... You pictured me as a guy with taped together glasses, a 100 pound frame, pants hiked up to my nipple line and suspenders... I know you did... :laugh:

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

I always pictured Blade looking like Dan Snyder, Die Hard looking like JKC and all the mods somehow looked like our coaching staff.

Go figure

Separated at birth: Buddha, Om, Tarhog, Henry and Art. Quintuplets.

Separated at birth: bubba, PCS. Fraternal twins.

Scary thought.

Originally posted by blondy536

Sorry guys...I'm tryin to change my username.

When I first registered I wasn't thinking straight. I was confused about the whole "username" thing, so I put my AOL name. Stupid. Now, I want a CHANGE! :)

PM me and I'll change it for ya.

haha this is the only one i have around bc its online from my sisters wedding, im the one in the front and to the left. yea i know its cheesy, hahaha :laugh:

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=kvtkLpqhffPu&Item.drn=3989z1z0

and here is one with me in the front and my little brother and sister next to me :D we are a good lookin family, haha :)

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=mujxLptvfjJi&Item.drn=3994z1z0

and of course dont forget the other picture of me in my signature :D haha

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

:laugh:......Ah HA I found your picture!!!

here you and your crew....

If you had looked back...oh, I'd say about 2 or 3 pages...you would have had a real one of me. But that would have been too easy, I suppose. Easier to "flatter" me with your wit. Thanks for picking this representation. I guess I would most closely resemble the lady on the right, if I had to pick one of them. But I would say that I am at least 25 pounds lighter than she is, if not more. And my hair isn't that red. And you would never catch me dead out in public or near a camera in a bikini. So yeah, this is *so* me and my posse. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jenmdixon

If you had looked back...oh, I'd say about 2 or 3 pages...you would have had a real one of me. But that would have been too easy, I suppose. Easier to "flatter" me with your wit. Thanks for picking this representation. I guess I would most closely resemble the lady on the right, if I had to pick one of them. But I would say that I am at least 25 pounds lighter than she is, if not more. And my hair isn't that red. And you would never catch me dead out in public or near a camera in a bikini. So yeah, this is *so* me and my posse. :rolleyes:

Aww c'mon Jen. I think he was just kidding yah. :)