Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by dks1240

not everybody on here is as dreamy as you tarhog, dont be so cruel ;):)

Well, when you put it that way....

your wish is my command :)

Now THERE'S a pick-up line NO lady can resist. I've been saying it to my wife for 13 years and its always been a big winner!

Here is a more recent pic. of me if anyone cares...I posted one a few pages back from a year ago. This was taken at the Monday night game this year...I am in the back left with an Extremeskins hat on. "UnSonny" is next to me in the back. I owed him one by posting a pic of him.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Well, when you put it that way....

your wish is my command :)

Now THERE'S a pick-up line NO lady can resist. I've been saying it to my wife for 13 years and its always been a big winner!

LOL!!! You know the right words there, my friend. That phrase is right up there with "you're right, honey" and "I can't WAIT for you to give me my honey-do list, sweetheart" and "you look beautiful". Your wife has taught you well... :D

I'm not sure I've learned as much as 'succumbed' jen :laugh: And dks....you will, too classy and too much fun not too (and a Skins fan...my God, thats the 'total package'!)

I love the 'Show Yourselves' threads....its really hard to dislike anyone once you see the 'real them'.... and it really is amazing, many look absolutely nothing like you imagined them.

Here's one from the first thread worth bringing back.....

attachment.php?s=&postid=130593

Thats OneDollar for those of you not around then. A Bucs fan who was a great guy, and who shortly after posting the above photo, died suddenly. Great guy, as you can see.

Hope the rest of you will post your picture. I believe Yomar started the original thread. It was a great idea then. Its a great idea now.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Here's one from the first thread worth bringing back.....

attachment.php?s=&postid=130593

Thats OneDollar for those of you not around then. A Bucs fan who was a great guy, and who shortly after posting the above photo, died suddenly. Great guy, as you can see.

RIP, One Dollar. :(

If I may add this one, Tarhog?

This is stratoman, everyone. Another classy guy who left us way too soon.

attachment.php?s=&postid=443583

For a while there, Die Hard was carrying tribute images in his sig...it would be neat to see those again somewhere...

Originally posted by jadien

Some of you may recognize this picture. I'm the one in the Skins jacket.

attachment.php?s=&postid=996441

PS- thats my friends dad, not mine. I'd disown him if it were mine...actually I wouldn't let him out in public looking like that.

Did you get Gary Coleman's autograph (lower right)?

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Well, here's one and I'm certain many will recognize the photo I'm emulating(complete with film grain effect.)

Is the motif similar to that which was used in 'Night of the Living Dead?' That's what it looks like to me...

:whoknows:

Originally posted by cfujskins

That Ghost is holden a gun! Did I mention that Im terrified of ghost? Yes even "Boo" from Super Mario Bros. :laugh:

Just eat those big pills in the corner and the ghosts turn blue and you can eat them.

No reason to be terrified of me, though, you actually remind me(from your pic) of my best college friend.