Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by Tarhog

and dviands, that is one cute little hombre :cheers:

thanks, tarhog. i agree w/ you 100%.

i've got some better pictures w/ him all decked out in his darrell green and lavar jerseys, but they were taken before i got my digital camera. i haven't scanned them into my computer yet.

i also have some SWEET pictures i took at the seahawks game in '01 when my seat was right near the tunnel where the 'skins come out. i have a great one of lavar (avatar quality???) and of a cheerleaders cleavage!!! i'll scan them in soon and put them in the film room.

i also have a good shot of the secondary huddling up in the tunnel, but it makes me:puke: cuz of smoot and bailey.

Originally posted by manichispanic

i havent posted a pic of myself in nearly a month?! I must be slipping. Havent taken any with the level of charm i'd like, but I had to post something so here yo go.

Guess Who

Untitled-1.jpg

ROFL, as soon as I saw it I knew who it was, great job.

Originally posted by manichispanic

i havent posted a pic of myself in nearly a month?! I must be slipping. Havent taken any with the level of charm i'd like, but I had to post something so here yo go.

Guess Who

Untitled-1.jpg

:laugh: I think I have seen you at NVCC Annandale in the library! Picture does you justice :laugh:

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Authentic Westbrook Smiley:

bananaclickybucks23xx.gif

I am now officially in hell, because I just know that this will be a fixture in all of my nightmares. Thankyewverymuch. :mad:

I actually had the same thought reading your username. I'll get back to you on that. We probably need to have an 'amnesty day' for folks like you, who through no fault of your own, selected a 'temporary Redskin' to root for.

Stay tuned.

Originally posted by Tarhog

I actually had the same thought reading your username. I'll get back to you on that. We probably need to have an 'amnesty day' for folks like you, who through no fault of your own, selected a 'temporary Redskin' to root for.

Stay tuned.

Cool, thanks. :thumbsup: