Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by manichispanic

well hazaa hazaa, here she is again, dks that is

dks.jpg

as a witness to the event in question, id like to clarify there are no bra's, bro's, or man-zeer's on any men involved. i believe the wet look came from one too many games of beer pong, and as you can see, we decided to reuse the boxes as hats!

go XPT!

Uptown - heres to you :cheers: If I'd come out of the military a little sooner, might've gone the law enforcement route. I have nothing but admiration for you guys :notworthy

Thiebear - nice to finally attach a face to a name :cheers:

What kind of lizards you have there? I've got a couple of bearded dragons, albino cornsnake and several aquariums (in addition to 3 cats and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever).

CFUJ (btw - what does that stand for???), we're going to have to chip in and get you a real camera man!

Some of you newcomers need to step up and show us who you are - this is the ONLY thread of any value I've ever started, and I was copying someone else! :)

Originally posted by Tarhog

CFUJ (btw - what does that stand for???), we're going to have to chip in and get you a real camera man!

It's the initials of my name with the Skins at the end, because they are a part of me:)

Oh, and I took those with a webcam because I was too lazy to convert pics from my camera to jpegs on the computer;)