Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

if you're trying to upload the pic from your pc, then put just the name of the pic between the tags,

dont put something like [rmg]c:\pictures\pic1.jpeg[/rmg]

it should look like [rmg]pic1.jpeg[/rmg]

also, replace the r with an i withing the tags () the code wont show up if i type it correctly

Originally posted by fishrgirl

it just keeps installing it as a link... I'll keep trying... sorry :(

click on the "post reply" button (not the quick reply).

at the bottom of the next page (right below the white input field) there is a "browse" button. click it.

find the pic file on your cpu.

taaa daaaa.

i did click on your link though, and you look just like a friend of mine from HS. you didn't happen to be a swimmer from lancaster in a past life did you?

ok guys, here goes. I don't have hardly any pics of myself. I guess I'll have to have one taken with all my 'Skins paraphenalia.

Thanks again for all your help! :notworthy

to answer your question, dchogs.. must have been a twin of mine.. 'twasn't me..

Originally posted by fishrgirl

ok guys, here goes. I don't have hardly any pics of myself. I guess I'll have to have one taken with all my 'Skins paraphenalia.

Thanks again for all your help! :notworthy

to answer your question, dchogs.. must have been a twin of mine.. 'twasn't me..

it must be. you're a dead ringer for her (or visa versa :)). she was/is a huge redskins fan too. i've lost track of her and was psyched to see she found her way "home."

not that i'm disappointed that you've found your way "home." welcome!

Originally posted by FBChick

And for giggles... me before my first ever game!

And be nice boys.. this is one of my proudest moments!

That's awesome! :thumbsup:

I've always been impressed by your football knowledge, and now I find you actually played as well. Very cool! :cool:

Thanks Zeb.. Playing has been a real kick, and it makes it fun as our season starts to wind up as the NFL winds down! Football year round!

FBChick,

Very cool indeed. What position do you play? I feel like you're probably a safety or an outside LB.

Close... I’m actually a Middle linebacker and a goal line fullback. Actually last year, we ran a 6-2 defense, so we really didn’t have a traditional inside/outside linebackers. Though we had a few stunts that used me head up on the center, which was a lot of fun. We also had a small team, so a number of us actually played both ways, and I did a lot more as a fullback last year. But the DC was never happy about it as I am the defensive play caller, and it’s a bit confusing and very tiring hopping back and forth. This year, we’ve managed to put a much bigger and better team, and we’ve switched to the traditional 4-3 defense with me as the Middle backer, so the DC pitched a fit about leaving me on defense and last I heard was a compromise that the OC would only work me as far as a few goal line situations if things were stalling out and that was it.

FBChick Wrote: Close... I’m actually a Middle linebacker and a goal line fullback. Actually last year, we ran a 6-2 defense, so we really didn’t have a traditional inside/outside linebackers. Though we had a few stunts that used me head up on the center, which was a lot of fun. We also had a small team, so a number of us actually played both ways, and I did a lot more as a fullback last year. But the DC was never happy about it as I am the defensive play caller, and it’s a bit confusing and very tiring hopping back and forth. This year, we’ve managed to put a much bigger and better team, and we’ve switched to the traditional 4-3 defense with me as the Middle backer, so the DC pitched a fit about leaving me on defense and last I heard was a compromise that the OC would only work me as far as a few goal line situations if things were stalling out and that was it.

A woman after my own heart!!

:point2sky

And for giggles... me before my first ever game!

And be nice boys.. this is one of my proudest moments!

Stellar FBChick! A friend of mine plays football for a team down in the Roanoke/Salem area, (although I think her team is going through some ownership problems now and I don't think that they're fielding a team this year)...I've been to a couple of games, those chicks are pretty tough! My hat's off to you!

:respect:

Originally posted by poidog22

Stellar FBChick! A friend of mine plays football for a team down in the Roanoke/Salem area, (although I think her team is going through some ownership problems now and I don't think that they're fielding a team this year)...I've been to a couple of games, those chicks are pretty tough! My hat's off to you!

:respect:

Aw, how disappointing. I saw your name on the right and was hoping for more pictures of your lovely lady. :D;)