Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Golf

tshile

Posted (edited)

He ought to sue them for every $ his lawyer thinks he can get, then donate the money to one of these police watchdog or community groups 

Edited by tshile

I want to watch DCB fall apart on the back and take 20 minutes to miss a 6 foot put by 2 feet. 

It’s extra fun when it happens after he spends half the day thinking he’s in contention 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

I want to watch DCB fall apart on the back and take 20 minutes to miss a 6 foot put by 2 feet. 

It’s extra fun when it happens after he spends half the day thinking he’s in contention 

I maintain that he ain’t winning nearly as much as he could with that putting stroke. Zero touch in that.

• 4 weeks later...

Off topic but have a golf trip to Fredericksburg, VA this weekend. A group of 28 of us are playing Gauntlet, Meadow Farms, and Somerset Farms. Downside...won't get to watch a ton of the US Open. I may have to turn it on with YouTube TV on my phone. I love Pinehurst. 

Edited by Busch1724

My neighbor (3 houses away) is Akshay Bhatia... obviously rooting for the kid today!

Just now, slinky said:

My neighbor (3 houses away) is Akshay Bhatia... obviously rooting for the kid today!

well, his parents are still there in the house and he visits... but i don't think he lives there any more, lol.