Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

COD: Black Ops III

Dont Taze Me Bro

Meh. I was all about COD up until MW3, then I quit. I don't think this one is the one to bring me back. I can wreck some kids in battlefield, though.

Happy gaming, ESers.

Kinda the same. My favorites are World at War and BO1, but I've been around since COD3.  BO2 was a big let down for me, I know a lot won't agree though. 

Didn't like the BO3 beta, but, I'm very hopeful for Zombies. That's the first thing I'm going to do.  

Two ****ing days..........does it mean it will be released at midnight Thursday?  

Chew, have your wife add me to her friends list.  

Doc, tape your ankles and don't go outside for three days, can't have you injured come Friday night.  

Springy, get Lil Springy some new toys to play with to occupy him allowing you pwnage time.

MLS, take your PS4 back from your brother, give him the Xbox One, buy BO3 and run with us.

Goonie, see ya when you get settled in from the move.

Stroker, unleash Private Pyle!

Two ****ing days..........does it mean it will be released at midnight Thursday?

Yeah meng. Plan your trip to Gamestop, the beer store and Taco bell for tomorrow night.

Doc, tape your ankles and don't go outside for three days, can't have you injured come Friday night.

Lmao. If they had a "Strong Ankles" perk Doc would have a 6.50 ratio.

Stroker, unleash Private Pyle!

I'm like Yellowstone up in this muhfuga.

Man, I'll never buy a disc again. I was out there at gamestop at midnight for mw2, Blops 1, ghosts, blops 2. **** all that noise.

Blops 3 I'd already downloaded and installed. Just need 10 MST to slide through tomorrow and it'll unlock

Man, I'll never buy a disc again. I was out there at gamestop at midnight for mw2, Blops 1, ghosts, blops 2. **** all that noise.

Blops 3 I'd already downloaded and installed. Just need 10 MST to slide through tomorrow and it'll unlock

Yeah, I rarely go out and buy games anymore.  If anything, I'll order the disc from Best Buy and have it delivered the day of release.  Or pre-order the digital and get it set-up.  

I'm locked and loaded with BO3 downloaded too man.  But I'm not hopping on at midnight tomorrow night to play lol.  Friday night, time to crack open some beers, mic up with ya broski and get to wasting some punk asses.  

Already told the wife to expect nothing from me Saturday, told her that I'll go to bed when I fall asleep or pass out drunk, whichever one comes first.

told her that I'll go to bed when I fall asleep or pass out drunk, whichever one comes first.

I like where your head's at.  

it opens at 10 for us tonight (MST), so wife and I agreed not to get pulled down into the blackhole, a brotha gotta work Friday lol.  But we're going to play three games of domination tonight just to get a feel for it.  No matter how much fun it is or how good our team is, 3 games.  Boom.

still not sure how I'm going to like that wall-running bull****, but oh well.  I'm just now finally accepting jetpacks lol.  I wonder if we'll ever get a "regular" type of COD (or any FPS, for that matter) again where feet are always on the ground lol.

it opens at 10 for us tonight (MST), so wife and I agreed not to get pulled down into the blackhole, a brotha gotta work Friday lol.  But we're going to play three games of domination tonight just to get a feel for it.  No matter how much fun it is or how good our team is, 3 games.  Boom.

still not sure how I'm going to like that wall-running bull****, but oh well.  I'm just now finally accepting jetpacks lol.  I wonder if we'll ever get a "regular" type of COD (or any FPS, for that matter) again where feet are always on the ground lol.

It's possible they could do something similar to what they did in CoD AW (mode where jet packs were disabled) and disable wall running and jet packs.

Only bad thing about that was it was limited game modes and all were regular, not hardcore.  

it opens at 10 for us tonight (MST), so wife and I agreed not to get pulled down into the blackhole, a brotha gotta work Friday lol. But we're going to play three games of domination tonight just to get a feel for it. No matter how much fun it is or how good our team is, 3 games. Boom.

still not sure how I'm going to like that wall-running bull****, but oh well. I'm just now finally accepting jetpacks lol. I wonder if we'll ever get a "regular" type of COD (or any FPS, for that matter) again where feet are always on the ground lol.

Ahhh, the map-learning process. Always a pain. "How the **** do I get to B!?!?"

Combined with the always-crappy spawns at release date, wooo doggy, good luck.

The last 4 CODs have been based in the future. Before that was MW3, so it's been 5 years since COD has gone back to the past with BO1. Funny that some of the guns in that game were the most deadly ever. Galil, Famas, Aug.

I think they should reel it back a bit too after this game. Would be a breath of fresh air. Less crazy **** and more guns.

I think they should reel it back a bit too after this game. Would be a breath of fresh air. Less crazy **** and more guns.

2878271-8745018863-62546.jpg

Church.  I know I'm spoiled by Battlefield, but having 114 different guns in BF4 (including launchers) is just beautiful.  

dat Black ops 1 Galil doe  :wub:

Church. I know I'm spoiled by Battlefield, but having 114 different guns in BF4 (including launchers) is just beautiful.

114 guns???? Sounds like I missed out.

dat Black ops 1 Galil doe :wub:

It was absolutely awesome. Built-in extended mags too...like that gun needed 'em or something, lol.

Yeah I'm all ps4. Slowly friends of mine are all moving to Xbox for various reasons.

Hmm! I'm thinking that I'll make the switch to PS4 because all the bros here play on it, but I've been an Xbox guy since day 1. Even COD has changed its allegiance to the PS4, where map packs and other **** will now come out a month earlier than they will on Xbox.

COD III download initiated maw****s.

Tomorrow night, we eat these ****es.

I'll be on about 8:00ish EST. Who's with me?

I'll try my best to be.  I'll definitely be on at 9pm until though.  

Whoever gets on first, go ahead and start up a party chat through the main PS4 interface, make it public and post that it's up in here.  That way, we can all just join when we get on and let whomever is already grouped up in game know to invite us.

I'll try my best to be. I'll definitely be on at 9pm until though.

Whoever gets on first, go ahead and start up a party chat through the main PS4 interface, make it public and post that it's up in here. That way, we can all just join when we get on and let whomever is already grouped up in game know to invite us.

Sounds good to me.

Archived