Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Gun Control Debate Thread

Dont Taze Me Bro

7 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Tell me where he stopped them from saying what they please? Did he have their statements removed or censored? Sounds like free speech to me.

So you’re a free speech absolutist who is ok with government officials using their power to punish people who say things they don’t like. Got it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Tell me where he stopped them from saying what they please? Did he have their statements removed or censored? Sounds like free speech to me.

He never said they stopped them from saying what they please.  He said they were punished. 

Stop moving the goalposts and L2R.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Jamal Khashoggi’s statements weren’t removed or censored and Saudi Arabia didn’t stop him from making them. 

17 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I'm assuming you're speaking about the Education bill (you would probably call "don't say gay" bill).

And based on nothing other than the fact that that's what it is, and what it's intended to be.  

Some people are reality based, that way.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Ok, Groomer.

Sorry people don't want teachers talking about sex and gender to their 2nd grade children.

It could just as easily be named "don't say straight". Don't talk about it with our kids. If you want to groom your kids, do it in your own house.

But honestly I would LOVE for Democrats to continue these type of shenanigans in our schools. You'll never win another election. The Virginia gubernatorial is the most recent example.

Just wait until another little girl gets raped because they allowed kids to use the bathroom and locker room they "identify with"

Keep gender ideology out of schools. Teach math, history, science, and the Pledge of Allegiance. Why do these creeps want to talk about sex with kids so badly? Ew.

Please explain how acknowledging the existence of a same sex relationship is talking about sex with kids? I’ve been to straight weddings that had a 6 year old is a ring bearer. What’s the difference? 

• Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Ok, Groomer.

Sorry people don't want teachers talking about sex and gender to their 2nd grade children.

It could just as easily be named "don't say straight". Don't talk about it with our kids. If you want to groom your kids, do it in your own house.

But honestly I would LOVE for Democrats to continue these type of shenanigans in our schools. You'll never win another election. The Virginia gubernatorial is the most recent example.

Just wait until another little girl gets raped because they allowed kids to use the bathroom and locker room they "identify with"

Keep gender ideology out of schools. Teach math, history, science, and the Pledge of Allegiance. Why do these creeps want to talk about sex with kids so badly? Ew.

Oh the irony...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Lol. So anyway... Gun control...

It's being expanded. Multiple states have passed constitutional carry this year. 

Banning "assault rifles"won't stop gun violence. It's silly.

Broadening the criteria to purposely make it vague like the people in here are stupid. Look up the address bar in your browser son it doesn’t say 4chan. 

Edited by Berggy9598

4 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

Broadening the criteria to purposely make it vague like the people in here are stupid. Look up the address bar in your browser son it doesn’t say 4chan. 

Correct. It Says REDSKINS. A holdover from the pre cancel culture era. The good ole days.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Correct. It Says REDSKINS. A holdover from the pre cancel culture era. The good ole days.

Shocker, the guy who says he’s a free speech absolutist and at the same time loves Desantis and is ok with him going after private companies for saying things he doesn’t like also claims to be against cancel culture 🙄👍

You very clearly don’t think for yourself or actually believe in anything except saying whatever reactionary or ingrained talking point you’ve been conditioned to regurgitate in order to defend the politicians who put the same letter after their name as you do.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Lol. So anyway... Gun control...

It's being expanded. Multiple states have passed constitutional carry this year. 

Banning "assault rifles"won't stop gun violence. It's silly.

I'm still waiting for a clarification on what 2A absolutist means.

Also, is there something you think will stop or at least curb gun violence?

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You’ve rattled off pretty much every current right wing media talking point in the last 24 hours.

It's all buzzwords and platitudes. 🤣

At this point I think all guns should be treated the same as automatic ones. You wanna own them? Get a FFL and go through all the requirements. 

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

It's all buzzwords and platitudes. 🤣

At this point I think all guns should be treated the same as automatic ones. You wanna own them? Get a FFL and go through all the requirements. 

It'll never pass. Just like every other garbage bill the Dems have tried to pass... It will get blocked. Unless they abolish the filibuster or pack the court the Dems arent getting anything done. They'll get even less done come November.

And the world will be a better place until the left find their way back closer to the center and quits with all the woke, identity politics BS.

• Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

And the world will be a better place until the left find their way back closer to the center and quits with all the woke, identity politics BS.

In your expert political opinion which party would you say is closer to the center?

Most Americans are generally centrists. Have been for awhile. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

In your expert political opinion which party would you say is closer to the center?

Most Americans are generally centrists. Have been for awhile. 

Yes indeed they are. That's why they are sick of the left going off the deep end with woke nonsense.

CNN just reported today polling just hit an 80 year record high for the GOP. People are sick of the BS.

The left has moved wayyyy further to the fringe left than the right has moved right. But you probably believe the opposite because Joy and Whoopie said so on the view.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528d14a59dd3723d23a

I mean you believe Biden hook line and sinker when he tried telling us the economy is better than ever lmao

How did he say it? "Robust"??

Yeah it's real robust alright. Wanna get back to talking about guns or are you guys just gonna keep quoting me and name calling because I have a different opinion than the current mob-approved trope?

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I think you must have posted the wrong link because nowhere in there does he say the economy is better than ever. I actually quite well remember him saying the exact opposite last month... acknowledging that there was economic pain and that it was going to take time to recover.

Maybe you're confusing him with the previous president who said over and over and over that he was responsible for the best economy ever. Just like everything else he did was the best ever.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I think you must have posted the wrong link because nowhere in there does he say the economy is better than ever.

Maybe you're confusing him with the previous president who said over and over and over that under him, it was the best economy ever. Just like everything else he did was the best ever.

The only quote I said was robust. Better than ever is what he's trying to make it seem. Along with his BS employment numbers trying to pull the wool over the public's eyes to distract from the dumpster fire. 

And yeah, Trumpenomics was awesome. I'd love me some 2 dollar gas right now. Right along with every other American as shown by recent polling data.

Just picking nits

i don’t think the first amendment absolves you if punishment for what you say. 

it means the government can’t stop you from saying it. 

pretty sure scotus ruled on this from the leaking of classified stuff with watergate. Govt couldn’t stop them, but releasing classified info is against the law. 

The only quote I said was robust. Better than ever is what he's trying to make it seem.

No you didn't say that and he didn't say the economy was robust... he said the recovery was robust. He acknowledged that there is economic pain.

And yeah, Trumpenomics was awesome.

"Trumpenomics" was ****.

Let's say I take over as the new CEO of Apple. They've been hitting record numbers and iPhone sales have been growing steadily at 3% for the last few years. I decide to take out a billion dollar loan to open 1000 new stores, triple our advertising budget, and slash the price of iPhones by 75%. Now suppose after all that, iPhone sales go up by another 3% just like they had been under the previous CEO.

I of course point to iPhone sales and go, "Look! They're the best ever!!!" completely ignoring the fact that I took every shortcut possible to get there, that they just continued on a linear trend, and that the company is bleeding money.

That's Trumpenomics. And of course, you bought it hook, line, and sinker when he told you it was the best economy ever because you are every bit the gullible dip**** that you want to pretend other people are when you want to pretend they believed the same thing you actually believe from a pretend quote by Biden that is an actual quote by Trump..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Ok, Groomer.

Back up your claim, or get the **** out.

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Second lie in the same post.  

Edited by Larry