Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac Thread - SEASON OPENER EDITION, Welcoming all tired, delirious and drunk!

PerryMason

It tastes kind of like a mix between cinnamon applesauce and apple pie, depending on how strong you make it.

I think a good apple cider would be nice...maybe a hint of Licor43 also (vanilla)

4) You work night shift like I do. For me, drinking at 9 AM is like most people drinking at 7 PM.

5. Vegas

Oh...i drafted Jones as a handcuff in all my leagues. Did the same with Jarryd Hayne. My teams were all deep enough to afford it.

Also...i couldn't help my homerism, & i have the Redskins D in 3 of my 4 leagues.

drafting handcuffs is a strategy I try to do.  However I certainly don't try to draft the same players in each of my teams.  That's a recipe for disaster.  In regards to you drafting the Skins D.  I'm in five fantasy leagues, three of which are 16 team leagues and not one of them drafted the Skins D.  You could have drafted a regular position player and then made a change after the draft.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone steals or rips up all of Chippies Simpsons play call cutouts during pregame. #BartGate

Joking aside, I heard that Dallas knew by the formation what play calls were coming. It always seems we never pull that off, and worse, the opposition seems to know our play calls.

I hope Barry has his guys trying to do the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived