Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins In Rome?!?!

skns4life

So my wife of 2 weeks and I came to Europe for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, she got pick-pocketed and they took her green card, our licenses, and $800 in cash. US Embassy in Rome gave her a boarding foil to allow her back in the states. However the airline didn't accept it, actually accused us of fraud/forgery and told us too bad so sad basically. Now we're stuck in Rome until Monday when the embassy opens again. Does anyone know where in Rome, Italy might the Skins game be showing???

Congratulations on your marriage!!  

Sorry about that garbage. It's really unfortunate. Unbelievable the airline was like that. Untied or Delta? Doesn't matter, they are all pretty crappy.  

Do you have a computer? If so, you can watch the NFL live. You just have to pay $14.99. Go to NFL Gamepass and you can watch 7 days for $14.99. It is not available in the US unless you have Direct TV, XBox, or the other game consoles. But outside the US, you can sign up straight online. As it turns out I will be in Venice tomorrow. I will be doing the same thing. Next week I will be in Florence. I watched a game from there the same way a few years ago. I have even watched a game or two in China.  

Be sure to pick the Redskins broadcast for audio. There is a little box in the bottom right corner of the screen that allows you to pick the national broadcast, the Dolphins or the Skins. The only problem is sometimes there is a time lapse between video (league) and Audio (Team).  If so, I just listen to the National broadcast.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?ttv=0&campaign=dk-hv-gp-dp-ps-1400019

Also, if you can't get a live feed, you can always listen to them live via 980.   http://www.espn980.com/

Hope this helps!!  More importantly, I hope it's for a good reason!!!!   HTTR!!

FYI - If you have trouble, send me a private IM and I can try to help.

BTW: If you don't have a computer, you can typically use one of the hotel computers. Not as comfortable, but better than nothing!

First thing I bought when I travelled overseas is a travel belt that you wear around your waist under your clothes. Never had a problem. They'd have to reach for my **** to get it.

I bought one of those before I came to Brazil. Fortunately I haven't needed it, but still wear it to be safe.

As far as the game goes, it's nice that I can get the Gamepass down here. Though I think it's garbage that you can't get it in the US (unless on Xbox or ps). Goodell is sticking it to the market that he already has, and attempting to expand in the market that he doesn't have.

Archived