Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

One of the best covers ever 😛 And my nephews ( ages 7 and 5) loooove this, especially when the one dude gets hit in the face with a fish lol

Animal had me cracking up 😂

Brilliant, too, because those lyrics are super dark.  Probably not good for kids to hear a muppet sing them.

Buddy Rich likes your post.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

https://metalheadzone.com/rush-frontman-geddy-lee-says-please-help-us-talking-about-a-desperate-situation/

I've loved this dude, his spirit, since I was a kid. 

Btw, I have the Hemispheres album that is red vinyl. It was on my xmas list, my mom flipped out about the cover. 😄 She has no idea it's a collector's item. 

That just scared the living **** out of me.  Thought he or Alex fell ill, before I read the story.  Someone needs to hook them up to whatever machine keeps the Rolling Stones alive and kicking.

Very cool, and a very "Rush" thing to do.  They always have had extremely polite and genuine personalities.  I don't think I've ever seen one of them even slightly angry.

Except for Alex, when he argued with his parents about dropping out of school...because he knew he was already such a guitar virtuoso...