Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Leribeus is like the offensive version of Gholston or Doughty but with even less talent or intangibles

Perhaps there's an intern whose sole job this preseason has been to ensure there are no sharp objects around Redskins Park for when they have to break the news to LeRibeus that he's cut.  Until his mission is complete...

Given the state of our roster and the fact that we aren't likely to contend this year, I would hope that Scot is having trade talks about all of our veteran WRs right now. If he could unload any one of Garcon, Roberts, or Jackson to open up room for the younger WRs, I think that would be a wise long-term move. My preference would be Roberts, then Garcon, then Jackson...but the compensation would reflect that.

Naw, DJAX is off limits unless it's too great of a trade to pass up. DJAX needs to retire REDSKINS. For years to come, I want Eagles fans to vomit in their mouth's every time they see him make a great play for us...

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Chadwiko Menendez retweeted SPITZ

Both him and JSteelz appear to be gone. Don't know the story.

Chadwiko Menendez added,

SPITZ @SpitzerKyle
@ChadwikoRCC what happened to Chris worthy Twitter account? Just closed up after the Diana incident?

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 44s44 seconds ago

JP Finlay retweeted kenny k

Issue isnt his work @ WR. It's special teams, specifically coverage units. Being good KR helps more than WR ability

JP Finlay added,

kenny k @kennyk223
@JPFinlayCSN @CSNRedskins Ross is better knows the system more clearly he played better this preseason

Perhaps there's an intern whose sole job this preseason has been to ensure there are no sharp objects around Redskins Park for when they have to break the news to LeRibeus that he's cut. Until his mission is complete...

With how our interns work, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a katana, a machete, a pitchfork, 6 steak knives, a box of toothpicks and a broken mirror in Ribs' locker right now

The only thing of interest for me concerning the final roster is to see how many QBs we keep...outside of that, very little interest. I never get bothered or upset or even excited over who is or is not cut. Curious, sure...although not really this year.

It would have to be some really out-of-the-blue cuts--Morris or Hatcher or something lol--to get me interested. I'm curious as to what they'll do with Griffin, but otherwise...cut or keep Spaight/Spencer/LeRibeus? Whatever.

Chadwiko Menendez ‏@ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Chadwiko Menendez retweeted SPITZ

Both him and JSteelz appear to be gone. Don't know the story.

Chadwiko Menendez added,

SPITZ @SpitzerKyle
@ChadwikoRCC what happened to Chris worthy Twitter account? Just closed up after the Diana incident?

TK, What does this even mean? What does one have to do with the other?

Is this dude insinuating that JSteelz has anything to do with the "Diana incident" (which I'm assuming is the drama the past day or 2)?

That sounds idiotic.

The Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane reports the Eagles are trying to trade ILB Najee Goode.

With the Eagles stacked at inside linebacker -- DeMeco Ryans, Kiko Alonso, Mychal Kendricks, Brad Jones, and Jordan Hicks -- Goode appears to be the odd man out. The 26-year-old has long drawn praise from coach Chip Kelly for his special teams ability. The Eagles would likely take a conditional draft pick.

Jason_OTC @Jason_OTC 9s9 seconds ago

For many veterans like Dockett, Weatherford, Fields, etc..teams will probably wait until week 2 to bring in to avoid full salary guarantee

Jason_OTC @Jason_OTC 9s9 seconds ago

For many veterans like Dockett, Weatherford, Fields, etc..teams will probably wait until week 2 to bring in to avoid full salary guarantee

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

I suspect within the next 4 or so hours, a bunch of the #Redskins roster moves will start leaking. I'll be fast asleep though, so have fun

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 12m12 minutes ago

I think Scot McCloughan will/should be working the phones to potentially trade some players. They rarely occur. But he prob tries #Redskins

Agreed. There are quite a few trades occurring as we speak with other teams and others have occurred over the last few weeks. Get on the horn. Try and get something for Roberts.

Im sure they already do it, but it occurred to me it would be a good strategy to track what teams added what FA's in the offseason, and target those positions.  For example, if a team adds two pro-bowl DT's in the offseason, they are going to have to bump someone off their roster who WOULD have been their #3 DT.  But now hes their #5.  Those are the players Id target, cuts at the positions a team is suddenly deep at.

Archived