Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Improvements (Bruce Allen email dated 7/17/2015)

MarkB452

They let you bring a radio in?

And here I though they took away all the fun!

But I was talking about the free redzone on NFL Mobil that I get. I've been using it. It's nice but it'll kill your data if you don't use WiFi. Use 1 gb just during the 1pm games week 1...

Oh snap... they put up passes to go into the tunnel for introductions on the rewards site. 4k per person.

It says limit 2 per person, but I kind of would need 3... and the drop down definitely lets you pick more than 2... anyone tried to pick more than the note says it is limited to? curious what happens..

They let you bring a radio in?

And here I though they took away all the fun!

But I was talking about the free redzone on NFL Mobil that I get. I've been using it. It's nice but it'll kill your data if you don't use WiFi. Use 1 gb just during the 1pm games week 1...

Yes, radios and phones are allowed in the stadium.

Oh snap... they put up passes to go into the tunnel for introductions on the rewards site. 4k per person.

It says limit 2 per person, but I kind of would need 3... and the drop down definitely lets you pick more than 2... anyone tried to pick more than the note says it is limited to? curious what happens..

I just picked up 4 for the Eagles Game. There were 13 when I started and now there are 9. It says limit FOUR per person. I received an email giving me details as to what happens. If you are interested, send me a message with your email and I will forward to you.

Season ticket holders will be the first to receive in-game player status updates, as well as news of team signings during free agency, trades, draft picks, and other transactions all season long via the Redskins Mobile App – even before the NFL or the media!

>> Are they still doing this?  I did not get anything when Cobra Kai or Amerson were cut....just wondering.

Season ticket holders will be the first to receive in-game player status updates, as well as news of team signings during free agency, trades, draft picks, and other transactions all season long via the Redskins Mobile App – even before the NFL or the media!

>> Are they still doing this?  I did not get anything when Cobra Kai or Amerson were cut....just wondering.

Yes, I get an push notification from the App. The App is signed in with your account. I got the news of Amerson like 30-40 min before any reporters sent it out.  

For the Rams game, I was in 401 pregame and most of the 1st quarter and on the club (only $43 for sect 326) for the rest of the game.  Not much luck on the 401 and it was decent on the club level.  I could not see my screen when I was outside on the club level (very sunny), but I used it some at halftime and the end of the 3rd qtr...need to check my phone to see if I ran any speed tests.

I just picked up 4 for the Eagles Game. There were 13 when I started and now there are 9. It says limit FOUR per person. I received an email giving me details as to what happens. If you are interested, send me a message with your email and I will forward to you.

Awesome. It does say 4 per person. I swear it said 2 when I posted that...

Let me know how that goes for you. We were really considering it but ultimately decided not to try it just yet...

Yes, I get an push notification from the App. The App is signed in with your account. I got the news of Amerson like 30-40 min before any reporters sent it out.  

Are you using an iPhone or Android phone?

I got this email from the Redskins today. Funny actually. At least now we are "WINNING IN THE BATHROOM!" 

LavCup “For when you can’t hold it…”

This week you will notice a new fan centered amenity at FedExField.  Have you walked into the restrooms with a cold drink in hand?  What do you do with your drink as you take care of business?  We have solved that problem.  At every toilet and urinal on the Main Concourse, Club Level and Upper Concourse we have installed LavCup, a small ledge to hold your drink, cell phone, or anything else you may have in your hands.  We hope you enjoy this new amenity!

http://lavcup.com/

Now if we can just get cup holders on the seats!

PM sent.

I just checked my account, and we have 14,065 points. Might as well use some.

Thanks

There's also a season ticket holder wall of fame, with everyone who's had tickets for more than 20 years up on it.

iPhone

So I have an android. When I launch the app the only option I have is to log into a OneUP account.

Is that what you're using? Or does the iPhone app have a login just for season ticket holders?

I ask because I keep asking the redskins rewards staff wtf is going on and they keep acting like I'm an idiot that can't use an app on my phone.

There's also a season ticket holder wall of fame, with everyone who's had tickets for more than 20 years up on it.

So I have an android. When I launch the app the only option I have is to log into a OneUP account.

Is that what you're using? Or does the iPhone app have a login just for season ticket holders?

I ask because I keep asking the redskins rewards staff wtf is going on and they keep acting like I'm an idiot that can't use an app on my phone.

I have an android and I got them. As a matter of fact, I got so many notifications that I deleted the app. Maybe you have a setting turned off for the notifications or something.

I have an android and I got them. As a matter of fact, I got so many notifications that I deleted the app. Maybe you have a setting turned off for the notifications or something.

did you have to make the oneup sports account, or just install the app?

The other teams have a season ticket holder login, that unlocks that stuff. The NFL mobile app has a season ticket holders login that unlocks redzone. I was expecting something like that for the redskins. Guess I'm a dum dum.

Finally got to go to a game...

The signs for the parking lot are a huge improvement. The attendants seem to actually have control now.

The wifi was surprising good. I was able to stream the redzone over it. Only got to use it a bit (was watching the game...) but when I used it things worked pretty good. Little jittery here and there but otherwise pretty good.

There were multiple police officers in our section from start to finish, which was nice. Didn't see one fight and that's pretty incredible for an eagles game, I normally see at least 2...

i sent a email with a picture to my dad of the wall of fame list for ticket holders, with my name on it.

he just replied

"you ****...my name should be on the list...not yours...I had them tickets 3 times longer than you have!"

haha

I'll have to check for that later. I don't recall having that option... the only option on the android app I saw was to sign in with your OneUP Sports Account (whatever that is)

I don't know if they've been doing this all season, but it looks like they've brought the drum line down on the field with the cheerleaders. Now they come out and play and dance with the cheerleaders in the end zone during breaks. It was neat.

The dude with the symbols can dance and looked like maybe he missed his calling as a cheerleader :)

At one point they were getting ready for a kickoff and the two return men for the redskins were at the 10 yard line just staring at them (Ross and Thompson) kind of like 'wtf'

And the ref that sits back there was staring at them too, similar look.

The ref that sets the ball for the kickoff and starts it off was also staring at them.

They all seemed a little irritated that they were holding up play but we thought it was funny.

On the IPhone app in the upper left hand corner. There is a profile set-up or button. Click that sign in with your ticketmaster username and password for your Redskins account

I don't see this anywhere. I just checked my iphone and android and there is no place to sign in. I thought I had singed in before but as it turned out, I had just downloaded the app. 

Yeah, I like the drummers and dancer bit. Just hope they don't ruin it like they did the funky music white boy routine.

Does anyone remember back in the early years of the stadium when the band was seated in one of the sideline sections and used to actually be playing during drives?  That was a lot of fun and wish they'd bring that back.

• 3 weeks later...

.....tested the WiFi a few times during the 1st quarter of the Bucs game.  

From section 401 -

Download min rate:  15460 kbps

Download max rate:  23428 kbps

Upload min rate:  23804 kbps

Upload max rate:  30218 kbps

...yeah, the first quarter was not that exciting.........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived