Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. Snyder you have one move left

Tyron Biggums

It is the ridiculousness of the fans who keep parrotting the same nonsense.  

Who signed off on retaining the coaching staff (defensive side of the ball)?  

Snyder is not a cheap owner.  Has never shied away from paying top dollar both for coaching talent or players.  

Coaches make mistakes, it's Dan Snyder fault?

Bruce Allen does not insist on firing the Defensive staff, it is Dan Snyder's fault?

The more he ceded control to the so-called "football people" the #@$ier we got.

The last con job was Haslett someone how convincing the "football people" that it was the other power hungry egomaniac that was keeping him from calling or running a good defense.  

He is gone, they still look inept.  Now the other guy is the next target...

I never questioned if Dan was a generous giver to his team. I never said he was the devil. I'm just saying Dan take step back and let the GM run the show. I promise the fans will love you more than ever before.

Dan being fanboy of RG3?

RG3 has been benched.  Along with all the investment on RG3.

Try not to overload your brains.

I said if that is indeed the case.

I want to believe Dan has been keeping his hand off the team since Allen came aboard. If he has then Allen needs to roll to President and give another GM a try.

I never questioned if Dan was a generous giver to his team. I never said he was the devil. I'm just saying Dan take step back and let the GM run the show. I promise the fans will love you more than ever before.

But he has been letting the "football people" run the show.

Unless he has the wrong "football people" on his payroll.

Who hired the staff and recommended the staff?  This recent coach is not a typical Snyder hire just like Zorn.  Who recommended that Haslett not get fired along with every member of his staff?  

What imposition can you point to and say, "it is Snyder forcing them to do things a certain way".  Even when Shanahan benched Robert was it Snyder?  The current benching of Robert was it also Snyder or the starting of Robert, was it Snyder?

Can we agree that what we have been given is sub par product for along time?

What imposition can you point to and say, "it is Snyder forcing them to do things a certain way".  Even when Shanahan benched Robert was it Snyder?  The current benching of Robert was it also Snyder or the starting of Robert, was it Snyder?

I can't. what I am saying is if he Dan has stayed away like he should have then Bruce Allen pissed the bed in hand means a new GM

I can still remember the fanfare that greeted Bruce Allen's hire.

He was a real Redskin... a real "football person"... he will bring back the tradition...

There is a long running thread about firing Haslett... but the "football people" are telling us it is our eyes that need to be checked... not the fact that the emperor is stark raving naked.

I can still remember the fanfare that greeted Bruce Allen's hire.

He was a real Redskin... a real "football person"... he will bring back the tradition...

There is a long running thread about firing Haslett... but the "football people" are telling us it is our eyes that need to be checked... not the fact that the emperor is stark raving naked.

A LOT of people knew Allen was a joke of a "GM".

And a lot of the support for him can be attributed to people wanting to be optimistic about where the team is going. Hell, re-hire Zorn as Coach and a health percentage of fans will convince themselves it was a good idea, because it's inherently hard for people to just think "Oh, well, I guess we're definitely going to suck for another several years."

Can we agree that what we have been given is sub par product for along time?

I can't. what I am saying is if he Dan has stayed away like he should have then Bruce Allen pissed the bed in hand means a new GM

Football decisions don't boil down to one person.  If you look at the team, the Offense is decent... they have quality pieces.  The decision to retain Haslett was Gruden and Gruden's alone.  He let sentiments get in his way.

Bruce has been retooling the team.  We were getting younger and were no longer going for high priced free agents.  Look at his free agent acquisitions... most have been good baring the ones beset by injuries. 

He has been able to get bodies off the street to fill in.  

Whether they are being coached up is a whole different matter.

I put on my Twitter Bio, Ex @Redskins Die-Hard.

I'm in the process of checking out completely but I can't really just forget it altogether just yet. 

That's 27 years of passionate devotion, reppin my team in the midst of a bunch of heckling & laughing and ridicule.

This recent failure, a mere year after it seemed to be the absolute worst rock-bottom feeling in the world & the imminent failure of RG3 and the trade that was supposed to change the franchise may actually by the final nail. 

It's a terrible feeling but it may be necessary

Right. Four games and half of quarter. My bad.

That extra half-quarter proves his overall point.

First off, I clearly said I was posting tat for the sake of accuracy. I have no interest in whatever 'point' you are arguing over.

Second, it can't be that he will play in "3 or 4 games" if he's played in 5, it can't be "3 or 4" if you only count the other 4. 

I love when people post things that are factually wrong and then act like douches when they are corrected.

We are all guilty of thinking we know what is going on in washington. We get all our Juicy info from hear say. But it sure is good to vent isn't it. Even the chris cooley breakdowns are at best a educated guess. This could be A young group of guys here in washington getting ready to go beast mode. Then Allen will be known around these parts as a Bonafide Genius. It can go either way.

He was also pretty horrible in the preseason.

We are all guilty of thinking we know what is going on in washington. We get all our Juicy info from hear say. But it sure is good to vent isn't it. Even the chris cooley breakdowns are at best a educated guess. This could be A young group of guys here in washington getting ready to go beast mode. Then Allen will be known around these parts as a Bonafide Genius. It can go either way.

Nope. There are absolutely no signs of hope.

From the start, many of us questioned Allen just being handed the GM title. He was NEVER good at personnel acquisition, the main responsibility of a GM, yet Snyder just gave him that title. Allen talks up Brown and Campbell and makes it look like they had nothing to do with our past personnel failures... yet Brown gets overruled during FA by Allen siding with the coaches and ends up leaving to Cleveland where he can actually do his job.

It makes zero sense. You have an organization openly admitting that they have guys in the building they believe have certain strengths that go hand in hand with certain titles, yet we give the guys who AREN'T GOOD at it that particular title and allow the others to leave. He did it with Vinny (and the various scouts who had left and had great success elsewhere) and now he's done it with Allen (and Brown).      

How anyone can think that absolves Snyder from blame... I don't know. It's poor management by definition. It's not like I'm saying Brown deserved the title myself. I have no idea. What I'm saying is that the most basic organizational principles that are conducive to success were being crapped on by Snyder in these instances. THEY WERE THE ONES claiming they have the right guys in Brown and Campbell. Allen was never good at personnel acquisition. So what do they do? Clearly, we should make Allen GM, yay!    

Either they don't even know what a GM is, or the hires are being made based on some other criteria that doesn't involve winning football games. I'm going with the latter.   

First off, I clearly said I was posting tat for the sake of accuracy. I have no interest in whatever 'point' you are arguing over.

Second, it can't be that he will play in "3 or 4 games" if he's played in 5, it can't be "3 or 4" if you only count the other 4. 

I love when people post things that are factually wrong and then act like douches when they are corrected.

He played in four games and a few plays against Jacksonville, right ?

I said he played in three or four games.

The overall point that you have no interest in, is that Snyders' so called " pet player " is sitting on the bench for most of the season, even though he's healthy.

A few plays against Jacksonville doesn't really affect that.

Edit: I understand Rufus, that you were not necessarily disagreeing with that point.

Thats all we can hope for. Allen is in his first year so he might have some long term pla in motion. What he does this offseason will be very telling.

Archived